• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need movesets for my team

Chidzz

So, I've got my team planned out

-Empoleon ;395; : surf, flash cannon, drill peck, ice beam

-Pachirisu ;417; : grass knot, sweet kiss, shock wave, iron tai

-Honchkrow ;430; : fly, sucker punch, psychic, steel wing

-Roserade ;407; : sludge bomb, giga drain, toxic, shadow ball

-Alakazam ;065; :psychic, energy ball, drain punch, toxic

-Lucario ;rukario; : aura sphere, bone rush, shadow ball, flash cannon

-Garchomp ;445; : dragon claw, crunch, earthquake, aerial ace

-Ambipom ;424; : double hit, water pulse, iron tail, dig

I know it's 8 but im gonna do kinda like a rotation between them

and thanks in advanced

Last edited:

CMHennigan

If you need movesets, look them up on smogon or pokemon of the week. you can also go to single movesets in this forum and request them there. Odds are, a mod will come to this post just to tell you that, as this is team rate. Just a heads up.

CMHennigan

So, I've got my team planned out

-Empoleon ;395; : surf, flash cannon, drill peck, ice beam
wouldn't really change much here.

-Pachirisu ;417; : grass knot, Super Fang, shock wave, iron tail
First off, pachirisu sucks. It has base 45 atk and sp.atk, so it's not going to be hitting anything hard except with super fang. Also, make sure you use volt absorb as it's ability, the other two are useless really.

-Honchkrow ;430; : fly, Night Slash, Heatwave, steel wing
screw sucker punch, you can hit harder with night slash and isn't dependant on them using an attack. also high crit chance is always nice.

-Roserade ;407; : sludge bomb, Leaf Storm/Energy Ball, toxic/Leech Seed, shadow ball
Leaf Storm or energy ball for way more damage than giga drain. Energy ball for more uses and reliability, leaf storm for damage, Also consider leech seed over toxic for some hp gain.

-Alakazam ;065; :psychic, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Recover/Calm Mind
Alakazam is meant to hit hard and fast, not really toxic material. It's better used on another poke. Recover to heal or calm mind to sweep, up to you.

-Lucario ;rukario; : aura sphere, Dragon Pulse/Psychic,Dark Pulse, flash cannon
bone rush is kind of moot since an aura sphere will do more damage 9 times out of 10, and only hits poison and electric for SE damage, rock is already covered by aura sphere, so i would use dragon pulse or psychic to cover dragons or poison/fighting types respectively

-Garchomp ;445; : dragon claw, crunch, earthquake, Swords Dance
screw aerial ace, one SD and you're ready to sweep.

-Ambipom ;424; : Fake Out, Double Hit/Return, Brick Break, U-turn/Last Resort
Make Sure you run Technician ability as it will power up fake out and double hit. Then U-Turn or last resort is up to you. That way you can use fake-out to get a free attack, break focus sash, and either hit with u-turn to switch to a counter, or use attack with double hit/return/brick break.

I know it's 8 but im gonna do kinda like a rotation between them

and thanks in advanced

There ya go, that's pretty much it. Unless you're EV training. Idk too much to say about pachirisu, i would switch for ampharos, pikachu with light orb, raichu, luxray, something that doesn't completely suck.. just saying lol

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Please have a look at the rules /format thread at the top of the forum and follow the format given. Also, don't double post, just use the edit button. You're new, so I won't close the thread, just make sure you look over the rules.

Chidzz

[GS]
Please have a look at the rules /format thread at the top of the forum and follow the format given. Also, don't double post, just use the edit button. You're new, so I won't close the thread, just make sure you look over the rules.

thanks, i read the rules and ill be sure to use that format in later posts

also thanks for all the changes... i know im a mess but i was in a huge hurry so the movesets were kinda... you know
and as for pachirisu i know its not the best pokemon but hes one of my favourites plus i dint find any other electric type that appealed to me... but you know
thanks

CMHennigan

Oh, if you so choose, you can also swap Drill Peck for Signal Beam on Empoleon, to cover dark and psychic types. And I want to say Pachirisu can be bred to learn Volt Tackle as well. But i think that involves pokemon platinum.. not sure. You can also opt for Outrage over Dragon Claw on Garchomp, and run a Persim berry to cure the confusion. Just suggestions