• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need one more pokemon to complete my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budew

Banned
You see..

My Team right now is

Pikachu ;025;
Lapras ;131;
Arcanine ;059;
Venusaur ;003;
Togekiss ;468;

And I need one more Pokemon... Any suggestions? :)

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
I kept it pretty clear... goody two shoes

Yes you did....By not putting anything helpful at all. This isn't a "Suggest a pokemon for my team" forum. It's for rating teams.

Movesets are needed, at the very least. Natures and items would help as well, but they're not completely vital. However, without moves, there's nothing to rate. If people know what moves they've got, then it'll be easier to work out another pokemon that could go with your team.

Last edited:

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Pikachu@Light Ball
Hasty (+Spd, -Def)
Trait: Static

~Thunderbolt
~Grass Knot
~Brick Break
~Hidden Power {Ice/Ground}

The Hidden Power is difficult to obtain and therefore not necessary for ingame purposes.

Lapras@Leftovers
Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Water Absorb

~Dragon Dance
~Waterfall
~Return
~Substitute

Arcanine@Life Orb
Naughty (+Atk, -Sp. Def)
Trait: Intimidate

~Morning Sun
~Flare Blitz
~Dragon Pulse
~Will-O-Wisp/Hidden Power {Grass/Electric/Ground}/Thunder Fang

Venusaur@Black Sludge
Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Overgrow

~Swords Dance
~Substitute
~Seed Bomb/Power Whip
~Earthquake

Togekiss@Leftovers
Calm (+Sp. Def, -Atk)
Trait: Serene Grace

~Thunder Wave/Body Slam
~Air Slash
~Roost/Wish
~Nasty Plot/Substitute/Flamethrower

As for the last pogey, you have a significant Rock weakness. Flygon and Bronzong come to mind as two Pokemon that would compliment this team well.

Status
Not open for further replies.