• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need Pokemon to dex.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Yes...As I dont have anything for anyone...and I lost my emerald with everything inside...
I have opened this thread.

These are the pokemon I need to dex:
1. Groudon
2. Kyogre
3. Regirock
4. Regice
5. Registeel
6. Latios
7.Latias
8. Darkrai
9. Shaymin
10. Mew
11. Deoxys

I dun care if Legit or not, however, if you are planning to letting me keep smthing that has been ared, then I may consider.

I have never lied once in my life...come to think of it... I have never cheated anyone too....the worst thing I have ever done was test how smart the Anti-Cloning Club guys were.

I just need the data and I will GTS them...

Pls help me!

~Xyron.

Last edited:

killa_dunka

<it looks so 3D
i could trade you them to keep if you want?
well all but darkrai and shaymin.

do you mind if there clones?

warning you will have to wait a while though, cause i will only be getting pearl wen its released in australia.

Shinou lover

We will pown you!!!
i could trade you them to keep if you want?
well all but darkrai and shaymin.

do you mind if there clones?

warning you will have to wait a while though, cause i will only be getting pearl wen its released in australia.

i will be able to pal park saturday i have all you can keep them exept darkrai and shaymin. I don't have those

lucario1111

Master Trainer
I need a high level pokemon to help me beat the elite four can someone please help me.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Pls dun use my thread for spam...thank you...

And Shinou Lover, I have PMed you.Pls reply soon.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
i can let you dex my shaymin if you want

izzy1290

regi rock regi ice regi steel

i have them

i also wanna dex a shaymin so if you can get one then let me dex it that would be great

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
I pmed you Pikamiki...so pls reply soon...

And I still need Darkrai Dex darta plus the rest...I think I need other ppls' help as those two guys are not so active.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
I just need the dex data...but if I confirm that a certain person is going to give me all thier data/give me for real, then I understand that they need to Pal Park them and everything so I would let that be...

So for example Izzy, if u confirm that you are going to give me the dex data of all of those guys, then until you get all them over, I will wait. In the meantime, you can give me the dex data of those you already have in yr game and then wait the next day, and give me the rest.

Understand?

BTW: I edited the front post.