• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need some expert RPG planners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratbat

I know this no the best place to discuss this, but a group of people over at this [link removed] wants to create a Viva Pinata RPG. Yes, an RPG that they hope Rare will officially adopt and distribute.

Guess what I am for it. Before you call me traitor or something that relates to treachery, I am more for Pokemon than Viva Pinata, I will lower my devotion to a very low extend if the RPG game becomes successful.

Here is what they have so far:

[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Psychic

Really and truly
You are allowed to make non-Pokémon RPGs on this board if you so wish, however all RPGs must take place on Serebii itself. Linking to other sites is forbidden and is considered advertising. For advice, look at our Stickies.

Please read the Serebiiforum Rules before posting again.

*removes links*
*closes*

~Psychic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.