• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i need the toilet!

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
ok people keep saying that its not appropriate becaouse its a childrens show.....but they use toilets too you no

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Mini Apocalypse said:
ok people keep saying that its not appropriate becaouse its a childrens show.....but they use toilets too you no

Yeah, but do you think they'd want to see the dirty stuff in the toilet and some dirts on the toilets? That'd be disgusting.

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
well no one wants to....i ment just seeing one in the background or something

everyone is going on about people USING the toilets in the anime...but i did say at the begining that it could just be in the background

Well how do Pokemon go to the toilet anyways. As far as I know no Pokemon have a hint of genitels. Unless anyone has looked up a Gardivoirs dress or seen a Hitmonlee without it's suit.

ImJessieTR

I WON'T kiss Ash...
XD001emerald said:
if they kept in going to the center every time their pokemon faint that would be ALOT of visits.

i still say they go in the balloon

LOL! "Beware of TR lemonade!" Ewww....

I say Pokemon Centers. Even TR is not in the balloon all the time since they crash so much and they'd need time to repair.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Actually, since TR isn't really civilized, they might make a move in the bushes....

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
lugia1521 said:
Well how do Pokemon go to the toilet anyways. As far as I know no Pokemon have a hint of genitels. Unless anyone has looked up a Gardivoirs dress or seen a Hitmonlee without it's suit.

It is a kids show you know, they arn't going to show that.

Plus pokemon go like any other animal, in the wild where they are standing :p

*$hinydragonite*

Back after 1 year+
So if pikachu was standing on Ash's shoulders... Ewwwww...!

F

FabuVinny

If you can train animals and you can train Pokémon to do powerful attacks, I think Pikachu can jump down and go over to the bushes.

Oh so thats what the yellow wavey thing was when Pikachu used quik attack on beldum in Less is Morrison