• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need to know if this is a hacked Pokemon or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMW001

Lucario Lover
Ok the Darkrai from the Almia games is the only one that can know Dark void and my friend got the game Pearl from her cousin who happen to had the Darkria in his game but she wanted to erase the current data and start fresh so she gave me the Darkrai and a Shaymin and I'd like to know if they are legit or not is there like anyway to tell?

Any Darkrai can learn Dark Void. There is nothing unique about the Almia Darkrai at all except the cherish ball, OT, and Classic Ribbon. Whoever told you that the Almia Darkrai is the only Darkrai capable of learning Dark Void was lying and/or completely retarded.

TMW001

Lucario Lover
Any Darkrai can learn Dark Void. There is nothing unique about the Almia Darkrai at all except the cherish ball, OT, and Classic Ribbon. Whoever told you that the Almia Darkrai is the only Darkrai capable of learning Dark Void was lying and/or completely retarded.

Ok thank you very much!

TMW001

Lucario Lover

Ok thank you very much!

AstralEon

The one and only.
Any known Darkrai can learn Dark Void sooner or later.

Almia Pokemon are considered to be an Event thing(that's what I think)

I did check my Almia Darkrai and it does not have a Cherish Ball.

Its known moves it has, when received, are: Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, and Double Team.

Also, Ranger Riolu came from Almia as well. Doesn't show in the OT slot but it does have the same ID No. as Darkrai. Only thing special about it is his Aura Sphere at a Riolu state.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Well, duh, I do want to check your Shaymin however.

Also, wrong section, there is a "Is my pokemon hacked" thread in the 4th gen section.

Status
Not open for further replies.