• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need to make a youtube vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvinG2

I want to make a youtube video sharing my website in action what's a free software or a good way to do this.

fhqwhgads

Maybe a dozen with a creative list of tags.

Stryke

Views work like this: you only get a view if someone finishes watching the video. The shorter the video the more views. Now all you have to do is get out and share that video.

Sapphire Milotic

Views work like this: you only get a view if someone finishes watching the video. The shorter the video the more views. Now all you have to do is get out and share that video.

Actually, if you were very bored and had nothing better to do, you could just keep refreshing the page whenever the video starts to play, eventually the hits will catch up, it is what a bunch of n00bs do, but you do not have to watch the video the whole way through, you just need to navigate to the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.