• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need to watch all Pokemon episodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapras_Lover

Okay, I'd like to see every single Pokemon episode from, episode 1 (indigo league) till the latest Japanese episode... Can anybody please link me to their account or a site where I can see or download all episodes....

I have tried youtube, google,& yahoo, but sadly non of the beggining (old) episodes exisist in there.... :( Help would be extremeley appreciated.

Please do not treat me like a newbie or a n00b... I respect the rules fairly.

Truly,

~ Lapras_Lover ;131;

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Please do not treat me like a newbie or a n00b... I respect the rules fairly.
If you respect the rules, why the hell are you asking for illegal downloads? :)

Lapras_Lover

Well other than downloads, I just want to see them...

Secoundly, since when did I say something about illegal downloads...? ;)

I only want to SEE episodes, sorry about mentioning downloads...:(

Anyway thanks for asking...

*waits patiently for people to reply to this thread*

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
Well, technically, all episodes you download are usually illegal. And you seriously have time to watch like, 400-500 23 minute episodes? You need to get a life dude.

nap*

Yeah Baby!
Since PUSA is in control they don't want anyone to get free vpart from viewing apart from tv so the only choice is to buy the boxset from AMAZON

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I suggest you buy the DVDs available to you.

If you live in the US, then there's already a boxest for the first 26 episodes of the first season. I suggest going to your local Walmart or BestBuy. The rest you have to buy from individual discs, which you can find on Amazon.

Master Quest Boxsets:
Volume 1
Volume 2

Unfortunately, IIRC, the Advanced series is only released up to volume 4 of the Advanced Battle. As for catching up to the latest Japanese episode...the only way to do that *is* to watch illegally, which is forbidden (though, if you want to watch Japanese episodes in general, you're out of luck there, since most *official* Japanese DVDs are home-rental. They do, from time to time, release boxsets, but not proper boxsets of the series - just a collection of categorized episodes).

Lapras_Lover

Well, technically, all episodes you download are usually illegal. And you seriously have time to watch like, 400-500 23 minute episodes? You need to get a life dude.

Hell no! I planning on watching only two episodes per day...

Besides, why have I seen several Pokemon Advanced Episodes? How come all the old ones like in Jhoto, & Kanto are all deleted and will more likely disapear and won't be shown again... ? I'm not going to risk my life to buy it from EBAY or AMAZON! Is ther any hope? ... :(

*glares*

Besides, why have I seen several Pokemon Advanced Episodes? How come all the old ones like in Jhoto, & Kanto are all deleted and will more likely disapear and won't be shown again... ? I'm not going to risk my life to buy it from EBAY or AMAZON! Is ther any hope? ... :(

*glares*

20 dollar is risking your life? Stop being cheap and pony up and buy them, other than that nope your not going to be helped around here.

*glares*
It'll take you over a thousands days just to get to wherever the anime may be at the time.

striker

I AM THAT IS
Good luck on that its gonna be hard pm me when you sucseed

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Risk your life? By supporting a franchise that you supposedly enjoy (though EBay, I could understand, since it's chockfull of bootlegs)?

Seriously, it wouldn't kill you to spend a measely $10-20 (which is a friggin GOOD deal compared to the price of other anime DVDs) for at least ONE DVD/Boxset of a show YOU claim to enjoy. Do you know why anime companies produce a show and release it on DVD in the first place? SO YOU CAN BUY IT AND THEY CAN MAKE MONEY.

**** it. I give up. It's very suprising how many Pokemon fans refuse to support a franchise they love by shunning the DVDs and watching their illegally downloaded episodes for free, pratically screaming cheapasses. Really, someone has to be out of their mind if they think there's a way to watch an entire 400+ episode anime series (if you combine the two completed Pokemon series together) in one whole day legally.

If you want to watch the anime for free so badly, get Boomerang, watch the old episodes there and watch the new episodes on Cartoon Network, and stop bothering us on how to get all the episodes for free legally, which is utterly impossible.

Absolute Zero DX

Team Char Force go!
i take it he dosen't have cable like me so watching the new episodes is impossible. unless he has a friend who has cable and dosent mind recording episodes for him.

Absolute Zero DX

Team Char Force go!
i do, but it voilates the terms of service and get taken down immediately......

copyright infringement or something. i tried to watch the 2 eps on there that aired saturday but every pokemon ep was taken down.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
****, you people do it's illegal to watched full, streamed episodes online, right? RIGHT?

Plus, if you knew how to read, he already said he couldn't find episodes there, anyhow (partly because 1) PUSA is requesting full episodes to be taken down and Shogakukan is requesting ANY videos that have Pokemon clips on it to be taken down and 2) People keep on linking it on POPULAR POKEMON SITES, like, I don't know, HERE?). -_-

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
20 dollar is risking your life? Stop being cheap and pony up and buy them, other than that nope your not going to be helped around here.

Not everyone is as rich as you, and plus his parents probably won't allow him to buy stuff online.

He seems young, and I know how hard it is to get money and stuff when your young.

Of course, he should ask for them for Christmas then. XD

exactly, ask for it through other means than if your younger, I never said for him to buy them directly if he's not old enough.

20 dollars makes you rich? Oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.