• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I need your help!!!

Ameraiu

Hi guys, I recently ordered a Pikachu's New Friends Blister Pack. The pack came today and as soon as I saw it I knew something was wrong...

As you can see from the pictures, there are lines down my unopened cards. These are not on the box and it looks like these are error cards. The line looks black but as soon as I turn it to the side, it disappears suggesting that there are lines of the holo overlay missing.

https://imgur.com/gallery/e1y0F

Could anyone tell me what's up with these? I know that error cards can be worth money so I want to know before I send these back.