1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I noticed something...Is it me or does....

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by tgl1992, Jan 31, 2010.

1. tgl1992

tgl1992 Well-Known Member

free, legal downlodable games, generally rpg and mmorpg and all that, are more fun than commercial games like WoW, Guild Wars, etc.? Dont get me wrong, but i played WoW, didnt like it much, But loved Guild Wars, but got bored of it after about 2-3 years and GW2 doesn't even look impressive. So basically what I am asking is your opinion, are free mmorpg games like perfect world and all that better than GW and WoW?

2. Chris

Chris Old Coot

It's you.

Virtually every Korean, free MMORPG is the same thing. The only games you mentioned above that aren't free are also not as fun as people overhype them to be.

That's why I play Phantasy Star Online.

3. Fenix

Fenix Tremulant

I find 10$ (recently 15$) indie games like VVVVVV much better than most of the 60$ games out there... but I didn't make a thread to ask if it's me or not.

4. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

The free stuff can be better, much like indie music could kick the **** out of most radio stations.

Simple reason is, they're free for a reason. They're trying to make a name against the giants. To do that, they have to be good. You think WoW is worried about quality now? Not nearly as much as it was.