• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I realized........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
Hello. I recently asked how to become a moderator, and was given a link to the page explaining it, and after reading that, I realized, I am only here to have fun. I don't need to be a moderator to have fun on this site. I mean, sure, it would be cool to be one, but, I'll just continue to have fun and not worry about. If they decide that I can be one, then that's their decision, but I'm just gonna just continue posting. And for all of you out there who are really anxious to be a moderator, chill. You have to be chosen by one of them. That's what I'm going to do, just wait. And to all the moderators, keep up the good work keeping these forums fun, safe, and PG. (lol)

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
Rufinito18 said:
I don't think this belongs here....
You're right, it doesn't belong here. However, you shouldn't have replied to the post. Oh well, no biggie...

Brocko18, a majority of the members on the forum already realized what you posted, and well, you really didn't need to post that. Especially in site discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.