1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I really enjoy the TPCi Dub of Pokémon.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by LuxerWap, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Bortgreen

Bortgreen UP NEXT: We're in an island of fillers... Maybe?

I'd not say every Goldfarb track is terrible though
    The music in some moments is actually good and blends well with the rest, like when Ash uses a Z-move
    Not always and not often though

2. G4Pokefan

G4Pokefan THE AURA IS WITH ME

Long writing short: The music, voice acting, and dialogue is just atrocious to me compared to 4Kids. One of the reasons i stopped watching regularly. Call me nostalgic, i don't care. Music, writing, and acting can make or break a show/movie, and TPCi does not do a good enough job to me to be praised so highly! I only wish another dub company could take over the reigns since 4Kids no longer exist.

Twilight-Kun and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  3. Ariki

Ariki Well-Known Member

I think the TPCi dub of Sun and Moon has been great. I can't wait to see how they handke the next season!

4. Ryu Taylor

Ryu Taylor Unwavering beliefs

Me neither. In fact, the only bad ones are every bit of music having to do with Team Skull (though that's also true of the games and the JP version tracks they spawned). But what's one set of flubs compared to many hundreds if not thousands of successes?

I must also add that the dub music is better composed than it is edited and placed.