• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I think I figured it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, yesterday during class, by physical science teacher starting rambling about matter. Then she wrote three things. Time, Space and "Seasons". What do yall think??

After that, she starting saying there would be no seasons without Time and Space. Remember this isn't a newb, she's a experienced teacher, so I'm making sure I take what she says in consideration. I'm about to go to school now so, ill tell yall what she says when I get back from school.

Dr.Weavile

Team Xenon!
Well seasons are 'made' when the sun hits the earth, when the earth is rotating and orbitting the sun, E.G The part of earth closest to the sun is in the summer season, and the furthest away is winter. I suppose you could say that time and space have a part in it.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
Matter will probably be the 3rd legendary in Shinou. It will probably also be the cover Pokemon of the third Shinou game. Good catch there.

Sombrero

Monkey Master
Who ever said tehre will be a third legendary, only the third generation had this thrid legendary, i still think there won't be a third legendary

11 mins till I leave for school. I'll just straight up ask her at the end of class.

FreedomX10A

Infinite Atmosphere
Who ever said tehre will be a third legendary, only the third generation had this thrid legendary, i still think there won't be a third legendary

um...i remember one website...i think it was official, it says that if u pre-order the game, you get 3 pokemon dolls, or u choose one...one is Parukia, other is Diaruga and there was a third one that does not look like any of the comfirmed pokemon....

PKMN Master Josh

Johto Champion
um...i remember one website...i think it was official, it says that if u pre-order the game, you get 3 pokemon dolls, or u choose one...one is Parukia, other is Diaruga and there was a third one that does not look like any of the comfirmed pokemon....

And where did you see this? I think if there was an official shadow, then we would've seen it on the main site already...

Bedouin Pirate

Gypsy Punk

The thrid was all 3 starters together, not a third legendary. Sombrero is the first person I've seen, besides myself, that has said that. Do people really think GameFreak is that crap that they'll rehash the R/S/E story? Or do people actually want the story to be repeated?

AJ kinova the psychic

Saffron gym leader
That actully makes sence

Status
Not open for further replies.