• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I think I figured it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Validus

i do think there will be a 3rd Main legendary, however i believe there will still be a legendary trio. so maybe they will be based on Matter, perhaps something like Protons, neutrons and electrons. lol i'll hope for something more clever though :)

Last edited:

vappy

Manga Blows
Like was said, matter.

Seasons makes no sense, that would deal with nature, there is already pokemon who control nature.

PokeFarmer

Beginning Trainer
Seasons? Nah. Matter? Nah, At least Space-Time have a connection (atleast in sci-fi novels XD)

Now Space, Time, and Infinity. Thats what I think the tri-o is.

Knightmare

What did you figure out?
I think that the games will have seasons like how they did it in animal crossing wild world...
but if you're implying that the 3rd game of this Generation may have a seasons theme...
NO F
King
WAy man...

vappy

Manga Blows
Seasons? Nah. Matter? Nah, At least Space-Time have a connection (atleast in sci-fi novels XD)

Now Space, Time, and Infinity. Thats what I think the tri-o is.

How does matter not have a connection to space and time? All there is in the universe, is space, time, and matter.

Infinity pokemon? nah

Knightmare

Manfi is the mew equivilent
I'm not so sure about that...
since the "mew equivilant" in every generation has been at least part psychic and manfi is 100% water...
Mew - Psychic
Celebi - Psychic/Grass
Jirachi - Steel/Psychic

Manfi is little, cute, and legendary
but I I'm not sure about it being the new mew
I'm thinking more along the lines of the new Chimecho...
but they'll actually keep it legendary this time.

PokeDude101

Hellooo Soul Silver!
we dont now that yet
I'm not so sure about that...
since the "mew equivilant" in every generation has been at least part psychic and manfi is 100% water...
Mew - Psychic
Celebi - Psychic/Grass
Jirachi - Steel/Psychic

Manfi is little, cute, and legendary
but I I'm not sure about it being the new mew
I'm thinking more along the lines of the new Chimecho...
but they'll actually keep it legendary this time.

Knightmare

I think they are talking about the Rayquaza equivalent. Such as he was to Kyogre/Groudon. Water, Land, and Sky
Hold on though...
R/S/E was the only generation that actually had that trio...
With G/S/C it was Ho-Oh and Lugia as a Duo, then they had Suicune, who wasn't really connected with them, for the third game.
and for R/B/Y the games were based on the starters...
there wasn't really a legendary duo or trio sort of thing equal to that...
So if there is a 3rd game... who's really to say what pokemon might be the mascot for it?

@PokeDude101: Very true.

Knightmare

That's what this whole thread is discussing ;/
Of course, but what I was saying, is that it might not just be as simple as thinking of a 3rd pokemon that would relate to Parukia and Diaruga...
it could just be any other random legendary from the generation, or maybe even just a really popular ordinary pokemon.

Pure

back.
Matter seems more plausible than Seasons, because a season pokemon would not be as godlike as a time or space pokemon.

rukario8

dalek warlord
I remember ages ago it was posted on I'm not sure wether it was serebii,pokejungle or pokemon elite 2000 but it said there was going to be a third and seasons could be okay but I prefer matter also your still in school but its the summer holidays I'm not in school just came back from pembroke?

Inkeepingsecrets3

PrizeFighterInferno
I dont think there will be a third legendary like how there was lugia and ho-oh and Groudon and Raquaza, I think these are the legendaries and then then the other three like the Regice Regirock and Registeel. O and then of cource the equivelent of mewtwo and raquaza like Lucario ifthaths it.

Bulk

It's the Void. The only place where Time and Space do not exist. It's the bit in-between dimensions, full of "nothing". Impossible to be in. Therefore, a Pokemon that came form the void could defeat everything. The Ultimate Pokemon. That makes an excellent storyline and works with Team Galaxy themes.

The Void has also been called "Hell" as you cannot live in it and there is nothing. You would live there timelessly, with nothing. Impossible to imagine but it is hell. Therefore, the Pokemon from the Void, could be seen as a devil like character. The evilest Pokemon that can beat anything. Banned completely from competitive play.

Seasons makes no sense. Your teach probably just wrote it down because of the topic. I could write down "Time, Space and Poo" and I can link it but there isn't going to be a Pokemon game based on poo.

However, the Void idea is then a rip off of Doctor Who: Army of Ghosts/Doomsday but then they've already ripped off the main idea with the Space and Time so why not go further.

Knightmare

It's the Void. The only place where Time and Space do not exist. It's the bit in-between dimensions, full of "nothing". Impossible to be in. Therefore, a Pokemon that came form the void could defeat everything. The Ultimate Pokemon. That makes an excellent storyline and works with Team Galaxy themes.

The Void has also been called "Hell" as you cannot live in it and there is nothing. You would live there timelessly, with nothing. Impossible to imagine but it is hell. Therefore, the Pokemon from the Void, could be seen as a devil like character. The evilest Pokemon that can beat anything. Banned completely from competitive play.

Seasons makes no sense. Your teach probably just wrote it down because of the topic. I could write down "Time, Space and Poo" and I can link it but there isn't going to be a Pokemon game based on poo.

However, the Void idea is then a rip off of Doctor Who: Army of Ghosts/Doomsday but then they've already ripped off the main idea with the Space and Time so why not go further.
Void is space... empty space... it's still space
any space that doesn't contain matter is void.
So I'm thinking that if there is a 3rd it would be matter, that's all that's missing.

vappy

Manga Blows
Actually, the actual astronomical definition of a "void" is the space in between galaxies.

So no that wouldn't make sense.

And yes, bring "hell" into a pokemon game. That would go over by very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.