• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I think I screwed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tx85

So, I'll try to explain:
I beat Blaine
Bill asked me if I wanted to go to the Sevii Islands and I said no
I beat the 8th Gym
I got through Victory Road
I beat the Elite 4

How can I go now to the Sevii Islands?

Thanks

While I've never held off doing the Three Islands quest for that long, Bill should be in the Cinnabar Pokemon Centre, if I'm correct.

Tx85 said:
Oh.. And where do I get the Tri-Pass?

Speak to Bill and then Celio on One Island.

I believe you should have posted here rather than making your own thread :/

Tx85

While I've never held off doing the Three Islands quest for that long, Bill should be in the Cinnabar Pokemon Centre, if I'm correct.

Speak to Bill and then Celio on One Island.

I believe you should have posted here rather than making your own thread :/

Thanks.

Sorry for not posting there. Is that I usually visit the G/S/C discussion and there exists a help thread. I didn't see the FAQs section, that's why I make my own thread. Once again, sorry.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
yes - Help thread next time - usually visible even though it's in the FAQ subsection (as it's the only real regularly active thread there due to it being the Help thread). Rules mention it too...

Just be sure to check the rules for such matters beforehand next time. =P

Anyways, answered, so closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.