• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i want shiny pokes. my haves are listed. as for my wants just try me.

Zanel

plz state what you want i have a space c deoxys and a 10 aniv celebi. i also have these shinies to trade:
raticate
dialga (quiet)
golem (jolly)
dodrio (ev trained in atk and speed)
donphan
dustox
rayquaza
entei
machamp
walrein
gastrodon (east)
eevee
scizor
venomoth
gengar (ev trained)
lapras
salamence
steelix (adamant)
elecitivire
furret

Shiny Dialga

G/S Remake! :) :)
My Bellossom for your Lapras?!

Zanel

shiny dialga what nature is bellosom
bunny no thanks

durca

http://lugiasisland.
ill trade you a space deoxys lv 100 with pokerus for shiny dialga

Andrew

u have ne shinies?

Zanel

avicus i accept your offer i will have the gengar for you when we trade. post your fc plz and lets trade now. ok

Zanel

flamer 101 i accept your offer my fc is in my sig. yes they are all legit. see you online.

Zanel

rahul i dont accept clones my sig says im an anti-cloner. and you need to give me more than a ledyba for the salamence.

Zanel

for the clone part i saw the same charmander with the same nature and stats. i didnt mean to say that the shiny ledyba was a clone if that is how you took it. but can you give me a char clone and ledyba for salamence plz. since you can clone more and salamence is harder to find than charmander. if not plz post so