• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I want to battle a friend in real life but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMNTrnrJag

Pokémon Trainer
When you battle wifi (internet) you make all the pokemon in your party lv 100 and battle.
All the calculations done automatically (Level+IV+EV) and you can battle them in fairly.

BUT]/b]

My question is how do you do that to someone who is sitting in front of you.

Yesterday me and my friend was going to battle. All our pokemon levels were still the same. (this is in HG/SS)
how do u make all pokemon the same level.... in D/P/PL and in HG/SS?

We didn't try in the D/P/PL version since my friend forgot his game.
We are going to work together tmrow.

I saw that there is that 1-50 battle
but it is only 3 pokemon and there is few restrictions

The battle me and my friend wants is 6 on 6 (at most) and each pokemon be the same level (like how it is in wifi)

Bank$

All you do is go downstairs in the pokemon center, talk to the person in the middle, have one of you go to the computer and setup a single or double battle then select lv. 100 single.

All your pokemon will then be lvl 100 with ev's n stuff as they would lvl 100.

PKMNTrnrJag

Pokémon Trainer
All you do is go downstairs in the pokemon center, talk to the person in the middle, have one of you go to the computer and setup a single or double battle then select lv. 100 single.

All your pokemon will then be lvl 100 with ev's n stuff as they would lvl 100.

but that is wifi (internet)

i want to battle him in front of me. we both work at the same place
and at lunch time we play pokemon but we want to battle but we want the same level thing. We also have no wireless internet at work (everything is wired)
also since we are like part timers and a sale floor we can not have access to a computer with internet >_<

Last edited:

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Sounds like you're out of luck. I have Pearl, Platinum, and Heart Gold and from what I've seen you can't battle 6 on 6 with Level Adjustment locally. You can probably skirt that by just leveling your Pokemon up to 100 and going to " No Restriction " in the Coliseum next to the Union Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.