• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"I want to go home." "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE WEASEL."

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I thought about making a thread here a while back, and finally decided to do it. Not sure if this'll be a good topic, but eh, I'll take a stab at it.

So pretty much, what places do you not like going to? Whether they made you whine or not, just say the places you've been and why you didn't like them.

I don't like Florida in the summertime at all. It's beastly hot down there and, being a northerner, feels like I'm in an oven.

Potter65

Kansas, there is NOTHING there

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~

I'm a little Seedot.
Hmmm... Africa. The animals are nice and all, but the heat and the starving villages kinda put a downer on things, y'know?

Cobalt_Latios

My grandmother's house (on my mom's side). It's one of the few places I nearly had a case of Cabin Fever at. Granted, going there around the time SSBB was coming out didn't exactly help matters...

2nd time wasn't nearly as bad (because my dad was there, and we were able to "leave" to go around the area).

But yeah, no. I will never go back there. And luckily, due to my College situation, that's probably a guarantee.

C_L

Peter Quill

star-lord
Public Bathrooms.

Peeing between some old pedophile and a six year old is just weird. Annoying, really.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Hey at least New Jersey has something to do here. :p
I'm not sure where I would hate to visit. Maybe Alaska.

AranaTheRhinosaur

あなたの心で..
Erm the Middle East? I dunno really. Wouldn't want to get bombed.

Edit: I don't like Auckland. It's too stuffy and I'm not too fond of Aucklanders XD

Last edited:

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
There's a beach in my State which I don't remember the name of, but everytime I go there I feel incredibly depressed for some reason. My mother is the same with Portland, Victoria.

rocky505

Mines not a state or a beach but a store. Hancock Fabrics My mom says she'll be out in twenty minutes but stays in there for 2 hours -_- I also hate hobby Lobby and old time pottery.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Potter65 said:
Kansas, there is NOTHING there

Yet it still manages to suck less than, say, Denver. ;132; for Nebraska and Iowa.

And I would never ever want to go to California. It's one of few states in the U.S. I've never been to, and the only one I never intend to.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
If we're going to get into which midwest state sucks the most, Nebraska at least has Lincoln (bars, music) and Omaha (bars, art, music). Even if the rest is just "western Nebraska."

Iowa, comparitively, has almost nothing that could be construed as remotely cosmopolitan, and Kansas spearheaded the Intelligent Design movement.

The point is, Minnesota is far better than all of them.

Hey at least New Jersey has something to do here.
Come at me, bro!

Also, I f*cking hate Chicago and Las Vegas. I'll elaborate upon request.

Hm,
1. Florida: I live here, and I'm a teenager, so it's natural that I hate it.
2. Czech Republic: The movie Hostel got to me.
3. Within a 40 mile radius of Carrot Top. Basically so I can neither see, hear, nor smell his annoying ass

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Tell me a bedtime story, daddy.
You know how New York is supposed to be a cosmopolitan mecca, but that only applies to Manhattan? Chicago is like New York without Manhattan. It's a dirty, obese city full of midwesterners with a New Jersey attitude. You get outside the few blocks that compose the Madison Avenue area (which only offers hotels and shopping to begin with) and it's grimy and uninteresting. Hate the asthetics, hate the culture, hate the fact that it's praised as being the second city.

Las Vegas would be fun if if catered exclusively to the early twenties crowd. As it stands, it's full of depressing middle-aged tourists, is dirty as hell, and is so wontonly wasteful it actually makes me want to give a sh*t about the environment. It's less glamorous and more depressing than anything. A lot of terrible kitsch. Of course I can only speak for the strip and surrounding tourist areas. I imagine that's just as frustrating for the residents.