• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I want to know something

pato64

Pokemon Collector
Can I stee- I mean copy the images on this site like those pokemon that are on my screeen right now and make them my pictures?

Chris

Old Coot
You can use them on THIS site, but not for anything else of yours. They're not yours to use outside of the Serebii site and forum.

Otherwise you actually are stealing his work.

Mequuh

As long as hes not taking it for use to make money, or claiming it as his own he can. He can use them to doodle on on paint and Serebii can't sue him or anything, as far as I know.

Mequuh

No. Unless Serebii approaves *I assume your talking about if hed use it for his site*. You could remake a song and credit someone, but if your making money off it against the artists will he can sue.

Final Flash

I've still got it.
No. Probbally the reason is if you give credit,everybody else will want them,and start not giving credit,and Once that rule starts,Nobody follows.

And If you mean the main site,you can't copy and paste from there.

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
What about Serebii doing watermarked (a sort of copyright mark) on his images? I mean, I'd like at least *some* images so I can like use as desktop or like a screensaver slide-show. I've already done that with Deviant Art pictures (i.e. Inuyasha etc.) which already have watermarked/copyrighted images of the person who made them. I don't 'steal' images myself, I just like looking at them and try to draw some of them if I'm not able to come online (such as being at school).

EDIT: I have a Deviant Art thingie too, it's just that it's on my sig and some (most) picture suck a bit...like my fanfic character...

Mequuh

Okay, I think we all agree he can, but not for his own site.. Creditless or not. And yes, you can take pictures from the main site.. *Print Screen SysRq* button. Then paste.