• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I was such a stupid child!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublin

Infractions are fun!
I found a video I had recorded of a battle when I was like 10 (LOL)
My team had Lv. 70's + A Shiny Noctowl. I looked for 3 hours trying to re-find the game, I had erased it. The file now has a Totodile and a zubat.

Have you ever erased a great save/ done somthing stupid like that?

Basically every time I completed Gold or Crystal, I would start again because I would get bored of not having too much else to do. I've had Pokémon on my Gold save that can only be obtained by trading with Red, Blue or Yellow, as well as all the GS starters, but no amount of progress I ever made on those games would be enough to stop me from deleting everything.

I'd also delete everything if I hadn't played in a little while. I'm weird like that.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
I had a Blissey.. and a Typhlosion.. and a ton of extremely rare underleveled Pokemon, as well.
DELETED

I've done that before, but usually I'd just move as much pokemon as possible to Pokemon Stadium 2, restart the game and go through it, and then get them back out. But I deleted the only shiny I'd gotten in Gold besides Gyarados and that was a HOUNDOOM!!! :(

Alloute

Not Banned
I never erase my games, EVER, except FR so I could get Raikou and Suicune.

But a "friend" deleted my Silver and it ruined my life.

Tyranitar96

Actually, I just did it. I erased my Silver (no gold or crystal) that had like all 70 or higher and had a bunch of stuff. You know, I kinda wish I didn't find out about HG or SS until like, the day it came out because then I wouldn't be doing this. Oh well.

Surfing_Pikachu

As a kid, I would constantly delete my save file for random reasons. I probably played the opening part in Crystal about 100 times. I never, ever, EVER delete my save files anymore. I don't know why. Maybe I'm too competitive? Maybe I'll put my pokemon in Pokemon Ranch and delete HG once, for old time's sake.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
The stupidest thing I've done that I can remember from G/S/C was naming my rival ??? because I really thought that's what his name was... actually I could never tell if it was a man or a woman, either. And, whenever I tried pronouncing ??? it sounded like "uh-uh-uh" because apparently I thought ? made an "uh" sound.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
The batteries are dead on most of my original GB Pokemon carts, but I can't recall ever restarting my games on any of them.

This is why I now buy both versions so I can have one to keep in its original game and one to play over and over again.

victreebel007

I erased a game which had all the legendary dogs on, i was unable to catch them when I restarted and didn't have one until entei on FR

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
My little bros deleted
Red 2x
Blue 2x
Yellow 4x
Silver 1x
Gold 1x
Crystal 2x

Just my luck, isn't it?

I had all 251 pokemon on Silver and I deleted it. I have never caught them all again.

Rogue Striker G

We're watching you..
Well.. My dog ate my silver recently. I had a shiny rhydon on crystal and lost that game. And I beat everything on gold and restarted =[

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I restarted my Gold version with a shiny Wooper and a ton of lv 100 Pokemon...

I wish I didn't now. :<<

Status
Not open for further replies.