• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I was such a stupid child!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a Granbull level 98 ;___;
I miss him/her ;_;

b3ttybr00t4l

COLOUR ME CLICHÉ
I had a level 100 ivysaur.
And I tried to put the cartirdge in a black and white game boy, and it deleted.

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
i got a shiny butterfree, onix, and a scyther and i erased it i was so ticked when i relized what i had done...

Spiffee

Yeah.
I've always made sure to trade my most "valuable" Pokemon to a different cartridge before I restart, so fortunately, I've never had any good Pokemon be deleted. ^^

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
well it has been a while ago but i can remember that i had a silver version that ended up in the laundry. that is all i can remember.

Shiny Pokemon Chaser Ky

<-Gotcha, 140 eggs!
I still have my original files on every game except Ruby, and when I restarted that I traded all my pokemon over to another game in exchange for a whole bunch of Zigzagoons and Poochyenas i had caught just for that purpose. I now use that file to soft reset for starters. :)

Zeddokun

I got my Silver copy used. It had the following: Mewtwo x3, the legendary birds, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Mew. I deleted it just 'cause I didn't like the players name. >:<

therealssjlink

Never deleted any of my games but here's two things.

1) In Red, I killed Zapdos.
2) In Red, I used a masterball on a ditto because my friend told me that after the game was over you could buy Masterballs >_>
3) When gold first came out (in Japanese) I used my masterball to catch a magmar.

Lyricalx

Excellent.
LOL.
I don't erase my games, they just rot and collect dust.
But I can never save my Silver again lol
I had that glitch that affected the Silver's when they first came out where after a year of not playing it, it would erase itself and you can never save it again XD
But I had nothing special on it, I just depended on my Lugia and everyone else was like in their early 40's haha.
I too, was a stupid child.

Never deleted any of my games but here's two things.

1) In Red, I killed Zapdos.
2) In Red, I used a masterball on a ditto because my friend told me that after the game was over you could buy Masterballs >_>
3) When gold first came out (in Japanese) I used my masterball to catch a magmar.

Man, I lol'd.
Was that Magmar really hard to catch and you just got frustrated or what LOL?

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
sadly, i gave away my crystal version & i had almost completed the pokedex! :/
i regret it every time i think about it.

Emo_Kirlia

I thought I released my shiny Gyarados but months later I found it in the daycare at level 96. =/ I had to beat the Elite 4 alot of times to pay it off. >.<

lord of all darkness

i deleted a save file with a level 100 feraligatr

Truongman4life

Shiny Obsessed.
oh man...all of these stories crack me up..it kinda reminds me of the site "FML". haha.
well, for me, i had red first. and i went through the whole game killing all the legendaries...didnt know i could catch em. my friend said that they will be there next time....yeah right...and then, this other time, i killed that shiny gyrados :( i still regret it today...but hey, the dang game deleted my level 100 pokemon...all 3 of em...fml. ha

i had a raticate with pokerus and i set it free cuz i thought it was a real virus or somethin
and i also wasted a masterball on an unown.....i was trying to spell my name with them and i got frustrated too quickly when trying to catch an "a"

and i think i also let my little sister play with my game link cable and scissors at the same time....taping it didnt help....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.