• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I was such a stupid child!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a Granbull level 98 ;___;
I miss him/her ;_;

b3ttybr00t4l

COLOUR ME CLICHÉ
I had a level 100 ivysaur.
And I tried to put the cartirdge in a black and white game boy, and it deleted.

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
i got a shiny butterfree, onix, and a scyther and i erased it i was so ticked when i relized what i had done...

Spiffee

Yeah.
I've always made sure to trade my most "valuable" Pokemon to a different cartridge before I restart, so fortunately, I've never had any good Pokemon be deleted. ^^

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
well it has been a while ago but i can remember that i had a silver version that ended up in the laundry. that is all i can remember.

Shiny Pokemon Chaser Ky

<-Gotcha, 140 eggs!
I still have my original files on every game except Ruby, and when I restarted that I traded all my pokemon over to another game in exchange for a whole bunch of Zigzagoons and Poochyenas i had caught just for that purpose. I now use that file to soft reset for starters. :)

Zeddokun

I got my Silver copy used. It had the following: Mewtwo x3, the legendary birds, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Mew. I deleted it just 'cause I didn't like the players name. >:<

therealssjlink

Never deleted any of my games but here's two things.

1) In Red, I killed Zapdos.
2) In Red, I used a masterball on a ditto because my friend told me that after the game was over you could buy Masterballs >_>
3) When gold first came out (in Japanese) I used my masterball to catch a magmar.

Lyricalx

Excellent.
LOL.
I don't erase my games, they just rot and collect dust.
But I can never save my Silver again lol
I had that glitch that affected the Silver's when they first came out where after a year of not playing it, it would erase itself and you can never save it again XD
But I had nothing special on it, I just depended on my Lugia and everyone else was like in their early 40's haha.
I too, was a stupid child.

Never deleted any of my games but here's two things.

1) In Red, I killed Zapdos.
2) In Red, I used a masterball on a ditto because my friend told me that after the game was over you could buy Masterballs >_>
3) When gold first came out (in Japanese) I used my masterball to catch a magmar.

Man, I lol'd.
Was that Magmar really hard to catch and you just got frustrated or what LOL?

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
sadly, i gave away my crystal version & i had almost completed the pokedex! :/
i regret it every time i think about it.

Emo_Kirlia

I thought I released my shiny Gyarados but months later I found it in the daycare at level 96. =/ I had to beat the Elite 4 alot of times to pay it off. >.<

lord of all darkness

i deleted a save file with a level 100 feraligatr

Truongman4life

Shiny Obsessed.
oh man...all of these stories crack me up..it kinda reminds me of the site "FML". haha.
well, for me, i had red first. and i went through the whole game killing all the legendaries...didnt know i could catch em. my friend said that they will be there next time....yeah right...and then, this other time, i killed that shiny gyrados :( i still regret it today...but hey, the dang game deleted my level 100 pokemon...all 3 of em...fml. ha

i had a raticate with pokerus and i set it free cuz i thought it was a real virus or somethin
and i also wasted a masterball on an unown.....i was trying to spell my name with them and i got frustrated too quickly when trying to catch an "a"

and i think i also let my little sister play with my game link cable and scissors at the same time....taping it didnt help....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.