• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Wiash For A Way To Get Into Wish Cave

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
Basically what the name says; How do i get it? I want a Jirachi BAD and i dont care about any stupid wishes so... How do i get in? this is what my bro says (he has Blue too)

1:Beat StoryLine
2:Get The Clear Wing
3: DESTROY all three dogs
4: Fight Deoxis
5: amd then you get them

he also says he doesnt remeber to well because he hasnt been playing it much, only Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess. PLEASE say this isnt true, i beat the crap out f Entei but Raiku kicks my butt!

redblueyellow

The answer is here: http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/dungeon/27.shtml .

Just beat Pitfall Valley and if you have the friend area sky blue plains go to Whiscash pond and you will see Ekans and Medicham taand talk to them. After about 1-2 random missions, go back to the pond and talk to Ekans (Medicham won't be there) and then go look at the Rescue Mission board near the Pelipper post office and you will see a mission at Wish Cave.(At floor 20) Accept it and you will gain acess there, but the first time you go you automatically get taken out of there when you meet up with Medicham (and you get a wish stone).

Last edited:

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
Er... to go to PitFall you have to beat Northern Range and to beat that you have to get the HM surf and have Southern Isle's friend area....
I have the friend area i HAD the HM surf (i died and so di it) so.... what the heck!?

LocoUser16

Beware the Tobybro!
Do a mission or two and you will see that there is a noise outside (if you Surf and Southern Island). After the scenario with the robbery, NT is unlocked. Beat that and PV, and make sure you have the Blue Sky Plains Friend Area. Do as redblueyellow told you, and you should have Wish Cave. The rescue floor is 20

Scepgatr

You say you died, hence lost HM Surf, right? You must re-obtain it. Go through Solar Cave and get it back.

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
Its all good im in the Wish Cave now.... did it last night, MAN Pitfall is fun! One of the best dungeons so farall thse traps >.' anyways HOW DO YOU DO IT! This is SO fetching hard! i cant even beat the meditite challenge! What items should i use (include ALL of them that add up to 20) if that would happen it would be easy.

redblueyellow

Its all good im in the Wish Cave now.... did it last night, MAN Pitfall is fun! One of the best dungeons so farall thse traps >.' anyways HOW DO YOU DO IT! This is SO fetching hard! i cant even beat the meditite challenge! What items should i use (include ALL of them that add up to 20) if that would happen it would be easy.

Here is a good guide to Wish Cave, and the items are in bold:

Pokemon: Alakazam
Partner: Mew or any other pokemon
Held item: Tight Belt
Held item partner: Surf
Items:
Frustration (3)
Link Box
Pass Scarf
Sitrus Berry (optional, if you don’t bring it, switch with cleanse orb)
Reviver seed (6)
No-stick Cap or Wish Stone
Warp orb or Petrify orb (2)
Huge Apple (2)
Max Elixir (2)
Protect

Once you get Alakazam, pack up everything and give Alakazam the Tight Belt. First thing, take off the Item Master skill for Mew. Whenever you see a pokemon and either you are low on HP or you don’t think you could beat them, switch the tight belt to the pass scarf. If you see a life seed or joy seed, eat it as soon as possible, and get back to finding the stairs. Get all the money you find because if you find a Kecleon Shop, never steal from them, just get the useful items such as reviver seeds. If you are in a monster house, use teleport and if you are all out of teleports, use a warp orb (or petrify orb if you are near the stairs). If you are all out of PP for teleport, or don’t have any more orbs, put on the pass scarf. Also, if a skarmory asks to join your team, accept immediately, and if it makes it all the way to jirachi, let it only use sand attack and set them so they can’t use up items (especially reviver seeds). On floor 80, teach protect and link all 3 frustrations, for if you’re in a tight position. On floor 98, use one of the Max Elixirs to fill up your PP. If you die in Wish Cave, go here: http://dungeon.filb.de/ or post in the Official "Help, I died, I need help" thread sticky.

When you go against Jirachi, this guide of moves should help:
Move 1: Protect
Move 2 & 3: Linked Frustrations
Move 4 (if protect runs out): Protect
Move 5: Linked Frustrations

If you need more help/guides for wish cave and purity forest, go here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=170048

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
Tanks this is great but... I dont have a alakazam... i have a ink cable though... Where is the best place to recruit Kadabra's?

redblueyellow

Tanks this is great but... I dont have a alakazam... i have a ink cable though... Where is the best place to recruit Kadabra's?

If you go to Solar Cave, there are Abra's and Kadabra's (that are always asleep) Abra is on Solar Cave 1f-8f, and Kadabra is on Solar Cave 13f-20f. The Abra's are about level 18, so when you recruit one you don't have to train it to evolve.