• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Arceus is just jelly 'cause he's not in the L.A.P. I win!

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I thank you profusely and give you a 1005% tip which attracts the multitudes to the L.A.P. as their supreme leaders. I win!

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Your rejection of my thanks does not go over well with the public and I become the more popular supreme leader. I win!

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
i cast meteor on this thread

i win

**FF fan fare plays in distance*

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I use the power of Bidoof Christ to repel the meteor and send it back at you. I win!

ShachonianX

Spheal Lord
I rebuild it. I win!

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
I join forces with the Vestal of Wind, an amnesiac perv with a magic book, and some hot headed blonde who was a bad guy at one point to rebuild my town and save the world at least three times

i win

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
You are now wanted for stupidity. I win!

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
i forgot to mention the amnesiacs name was Ringabel

i swear im not making this up, i win

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I refrain from making Bravely Default jokes. I win!

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Fire emblem is so much better, and our mutual agreement causes me to join with RealMrGame10 to dominate the world together. Then with Aegislash in hand I slayed to Mudkip with one slash of a Sacred Sword. Therefore I claim victory.

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
my sword hand twitches

i win

Status
Not open for further replies.