• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I wish I could tell you how much I love you...(contestshipping) PG

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Just work at your high standard.

~Ayra~;267;

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
Chapter 9

In an old building in Eterna Forest, Sinnoh, was the current headquarters of Cipher Rocket. A livid Giovanni was shouting at his minions in a lavishly, furnished room.

“You blundering idiots!” shouted the criminal mastermind.
“We’re sorry!” answered Amy, one of his teams’ grunts. “And any way, why don’t we catch pokémon legally anyway?”
“SILENCE!” Giovanni roared. His plans had been thwarted three times in succession by young trainers, he still remembered them, Ash and the twerps, Jimmy and his foolish gang, Brendan Birch was also among the many young teens opposing him.
He snapped back into reality. He pressed an intercom connected to his secretary’s office and said, “Will you send someone in to take this, lovely, woman into the Hypnotic Chamber for a ‘rest’? I’ll deal with her later.”
“Absolutely Sir, right away.” Came the reply from his secretary.
“Oh and, I need to meet you in the board room in five minutes to discuss something, Tracey.”
“Affirmative.” Came the obedient reply.

The blonde secretary of Cipher Rocket, after hearing her boss’s request, pressed send on her computer screen, took a deep breath, and backed away from her desk as two burly men in Cipher Rocket uniform dragged a woman and a man, kicking and screaming into an elevator.

Meanwhile, in a field, just outside of Ecruteak City, May, dressed in her usual outfit, topped off with her favourite bandana sat, eating a packed lunch. Her pokémon were all out, eating as well when all of a sudden, from behind a tree, dashed a yellow, podgy, duck like pokémon and it stole May’s sandwich and grinned at her while it scoffed the food, this caused may to jump back, and she was caught by her loyal Blaziken. As her starter pokémon lowered her to the ground, May whipped out her pokedex and pointed it at the wild pokémon.
The machine bleeped into speech. “Psyduck, the duck pokémon. It never remembers using its extraordinary powers, and its constantly puzzled.”
“Doesn’t look very puzzled to me!” May exclaimed looking at the yellow pokémon taunting May with the sandwich. She thought back as the species of pokémon look familiar…

In the burnt tower, in Ecruteak City, Cipher Grunts were struggling to calm a raging dog-like pokémon. It was blowing scorching hot flames at the grunts, which were screaming in fear. Another pokémon was shooting sparks of blue lighting, trying to fry the intruders of their sacred tower. Another darted out of the building, through the forest and away from its home. As it ran through the street, many people were astonished to see the rare legendary pokémon running, crying for help. It bounded over young children, taking care not to knock them over, it leapt over a bush, and skidded to a halt on a Sandy beach. It paced the coastline wondering how it was going to get to its destination: Mahogany Town.

“Eevee! Shadow Ball!” commanded May. Her young fox pokémon obeyed with a cry. A dark purple orb of energy raced towards the Psyduck. Seconds before it hit, Psyduck grew blue and the attack stopped in its tracks. The Shadow Ball was burst and the Psyduck rushed towards its target with arms outstretched. “Eevee! Quick, dodge it and use Iron Tail!”
The Eevee jumped and the Psyduck skidded across a mud puddle. While it was regaining its balance, Eevee with its now metallic tail, combined with gravity dealt a heavy blow on the Psyduck. The Psyduck buckled under the pressure and it fell flat on its face. It gave a weak groan while May retrieved an empty pokéball from her fanny pack. She pressed the white button to enlarge it and she threw it at the fallen Psyduck, however, the Psyduck hobbled to its feet and hit the pokéball back to May with its tail, the startled May was hit in the face with the pokéball and the Psyduck laughed. May clenched her teeth and thought, “Tougher than I thought…” For some reason, she thought of Drew when she thought that. She then focused her mind on catching the Psyduck and the battle continued.

“You got mail!” blinked on the computer at the Elite Four HQ. A red haired dragon tamer pulled his wheelie office chair to the table and read the email while he sipped a mug of coffee.

--=
To: dragonboi@E4.com
CC: shadowgranny@E4.com, iceprincess@E4.com , muscleman@E4.com
BCC: Oak.profs@league.com
SUBJECT: Code red Alert!

This is Undercover agent Karen,

The situation is worse than we thought. Giovanni is now set on harnessing the power of the three legendary dogs to summon Celebi. His reason for wanting Celebi is still unconfirmed. Just beware, he has caught Entei, the fire dog. Raikou and Suicune are still wild.

We need to up our game before this is a national crisis. Just beware, and alert all officials about this.

Yours Sincerely,

Karen Black

--=

The recipients of the email were fast at work, forwarding and reply to the message, all except for an elderly man in Pallet Town’s lab. “Daisy!” he called for her granddaughter. “Yes Grampies?” she said as she walked hurriedly into her grandfather’s cluttered research room, stepping over piles of books as she made towards the desk in the centre of the room. “Will you give me a hand writing this email? Everything these days is CC here and CC there, what’s wrong with the phone?” Daisy giggled as she sat down to aid Professor Oak.

The yellow duck came crashing to the ground in a heap. May threw the empty capsule at it for the second time. It hit the duck pokémon and it vanished into it. The ball bounced a couple of times; it then wobbled once, twice, thrice. The pokémon was caught! May jumped up and down for joy at the new addition to her team. That was one stubborn Psyduck, who would have thought?

“Noo! Please, I beg you! Don’t brainwash me again! I don’t want to hurt the poor darlings!” Amy wept and begged while her boyfriend, Wred was trying to break them out of the room they were in. “Its no use.” sneered their criminal boss. “I need dimwits like you two to brainwash into my evil doings. Electabuzz, thunder punch!” The yellow and black pokémon charged up its arm and slugged a blow at Wred. He cried out in pain. The pink haired Amy wept uncontrollably. “Hypno! Hypnosis! Then use Psychic!” Amy and Wred ceased their wailing and a deathly silence chilled the dark room. “Are you ready to serve?” Giovanni asked them.
“We will do as you please.” Was the reply from the two brainwashed grunts. Their eyes glowed red.
“Excellent.” Said Giovanni as he burst into maniacal laughter.

While May was rejoicing, and Giovanni was brainwashing his grunts, her grandfather, Pryce, in a log cabin in Mahogany Town heard loud knocks and whimpering at his door. He wheeled over in his wheelchair and opened the door and there stood a young, green haired coordinator Drew, with a young water puppy, wrapped in a bright blue blanket in his arms.
“Quick Sir! It needs help right away!”
They brought the crying Suicune puppy into the house and Drew laid it on the floor of the living room.
“I’ll go get some Potions.” Said Pryce to Drew. Drew replied by nodding. As he looked around, a picture of a little brunette girl caught his eye. When the elderly man returned, Drew inquired about the picture.
“That’s my granddaughter May. You’re good friends with her right?”
As they nursed and dressed the infant Suicune’s wounds, Pryce told Drew about May’s childhood.
“She was always a bright girl, full of energy. I remember this one time when we went out on an outing to the Fushcia Safari Park when she was about five. She toddled around gasping at every pokémon she saw. She was such great friends with a Torchic at the Petting Zone that she fed it her ice-cream!” The old man chuckled. “Care to tell an old man like me the story of your past?” At the sudden question, tears welled in Drew’s eyes, “I can’t remember anything, I was brought up at the Space Center in Mossdeep.” A lump grew in Drew’s throat. “By foster parents.”
“Well young Drew, I think I might be able to help.”

---

:eek: I made it longer (not that much)! Yay me! I hope you like the quality though!

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Still way too short. You didn't paragraph the dialog. This was definitely not your best.

~Ayra~;267;

foxfyre

Ninetales Queen
This is getting confusing. Just where is May and where is Drew? I know you can do better!

Encyclopika

The Queen
I think the problem also lies in you two's way of reviewing. If you know how to fix the problem, then tell Shervin how they can go about it instead of making them guess. =\ They can't do better until they know what you want or what exactly you're confused about.
Shervin, your latest chapter is within standards as far as length goes. Don't be pressured by vague reviewers. You can't expect to fix something when the problem isn't presented.

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
<<nods politely at Encyclopedia, Foxfyre and Ayra>> btw, I'm a he. And Iwas kinda trying to figure out what you wanted me to change. :S

But heres chapter 10...

Chapter: 10
Walking down a country lane on quite a hot and humid day checking her pokedex was our favoured coordinator, May. As she walked, she read the screen on her pokedex, trying to cram information about her latest addition to the team into her head. Her Psyduck was out of its pokéball, waddling along beside its master, enjoying the occasional breeze. May was starting to go red with frustration as her Psyduck disobeyed her commands.
“Psyduck! Use Bubblebeam!” May ordered. A blue aura came over Psyduck and May was lifted off the ground and crashing into a tree by the road. May screamed in shock as her Psyduck took off down the road. “Psyduck! Get back here!” shouted May as she gave chase. As she saw Psyduck jump over a sturdy fence and into a large field with several Miltank grazing. She slowed to a halt and was figuring out the best way to give chase now. She released her Beautifly in a shower of shimmering powder.
“Quick! Get after Psyduck!” Beautifly looked very puzzled. It tilted its head in confusion, the Psyduck was nowhere to be seen! “Argh!” she cried as she clambered over the fence. As she ran towards a large building on the edge of the field, the Miltank lifted their heads to look at the comical girl, her hair in a mess, running towards the farmhouse. May slowed down as she reached the white, wooden building and she heard a soft, female voice with a slight country accent. “Well well, where didja come from lil one?” The reply was identified by May as her Psyduck. As May turned the corner, she saw a pretty middle-aged woman, in a purple dress decorated with flowers. The woman tucked her long red hair behind her ears. “Is this young ‘un yours?”
“Yes it is,” replied May.
“You have a very healthy pokémon here.” The woman told her as she patted May’s Psyduck
She then rose up from her crouch. “Welcome to Moomoo farm!”
May gasped. “We get our milk from here!”
The woman laughed. “Why don’t you and your pal here come in?” May accepted the offer and followed the woman into the barn house.

Over in the Sinnoh region, Ash and his friends were in a modern building, with his friends in a queue for a ferry. “As far as I know, May has a contest today in Olivine City.” Brock told Dawn. “You could learn something from her.” As they boarded the small white ferry that will take them to their destination, Ash remembered all the good times they had in Hoenn and Kanto and a tear came to his eyes.

“Daisy, there’s no time to lose, get Max and Misty, we need to leave now!” Professor Oak ordered his granddaughter as he put on his coat. “You stay here and call Gary and run the lab without me. This is a dire situation, Jasmine must be warned!” Professor Oak jumped into a helicopter with his guests Misty and Max. As the helicopter rose into the sky, grey clouds gathered over Olivine City. Little did May know, she’d be missing the upcoming contest.

“Thank you very much Pryce, but I have to get going! I would like to watch May in her next contest. But I will be back soon, as I have all my 5 ribbons.” Drew thanked the host. “I trust you will look after the Suicune well.”
The older man nodded and let Drew out of the house. The Suicune puppy was still fast asleep, wrapped in the blue blanket. Drew made his way down the road when he felt static and thought something had run past him. He shook his head and said to himself, “I’m losing it.” He started running down the path towards Ecruteak City.
Giovanni was pacing his room as he shouted at his secretary. “Aargh!” How could we let them escape?!” he roared in frustration. He slammed his fist on his desk, causing a cup of tea to go flying all over his neat black suit. This only resulted in further enragement. “I’m sorry sir,” said Tracey, “I’ve already sent out troops to capture them.”
Giovanni sat down as he dabbed a handkerchief at his suit. He calmed slightly, “You are so efficient.”
“Thank you boss, would this be the time to bring up the subject of a payri-“ she was interrupted in mid sentence. “GET OUT!” her boss roared. As she left the room, she calmed herself, “Only doing this as undercover…”

Meanwhile, May was leaving Moomoo farm after being treated to a nice, moist slice of blueberry pie. All that afternoon she had been trying to tame Psyduck and it seemed to work, it was now obeying…occasionally. As she ran off on the path to Olivine City, where her next contest was, she felt a sudden breeze of intense heat and she thought to herself, “I’m losing it”.

She soon arrived at the port town and there was a huge crowd outside the Olivine gym. There was a poster on the glass door, displaying a missing sign, the picture of the lady on the poster was the Steel type Gym Leader. Her mysterious disappearance led to May feeling a little queasy. She shook off that thought as she ran towards the contest hall. On her way there was a crossroads where four paths met in the middle of the town. She heard several voices,
“Quick, we don’t want to miss her contest!”
“We gotta warn Jasmine!”
As she ran, it all became a blur as seven people collided in the centre. May shrieked in fear as she fell towards the ground. As she picked herself up, she glanced around to see if the people she collided into were ok.
“Hey watch where you’re goi- May?” asked a raven-haired teen in surprise. His companions, Brock and Dawn stood up slowly; May turned and saw Prof. Oak, Misty and her younger brother Max. She stepped back in surprise at all her friends, right into a green haired coordinator.
“You should watch where you’re going May!”
“Drew!” everyone said in unison.
“Quick, we have no time to lose, we need to warn Jasmine!” cried Prof. Oak, turning everyone’s’ smile to a look of worry.
“Professor, Jasmine has been kidnapped!” May revealed to the ageing professor. The professor whispered to himself. “It has begun…” he then turned to the now extended gang. “Quick we need to split up! May, Drew, Ash and Dawn, I need you to get to Pryce, in Mahogany Town, protect the Suicune at all costs, Max, Misty, Brock and myself, we need to go to the Olivine Gym and do some inquiries. Guys, good luck.”
Ash put his hand out in front of him. “We’re all in this together.” The rest of the gang put their hands in. “3…2...1. SPLIT!” yelled Ash.
“We’ll meet you in Mahogany Town.” Prof. Oak told May.

As May and her sub-gang reached Mahogany Town, a loud blast was heard from the Lake Of Rage, and a roar of pain was heard. They quickly rushed to the lakeside and they saw, the legendary Raikou trapped in a cage attached to a black helicopter with a distinctive red ‘CR’ logo on the side. May released her Blaziken, Drew called out his Flygon, Ash let out his Turtwig, and Dawn, her Piplup. However Team Rocket did not call out any pokémon.
All four trainers ordered their pokémon to attack.
“Flamethrower!”
“Dragon Pulse!”
“Razor Leaf!”
“Bubblebeam!”

Blaziken’s flame attack hit the glass cage first, the attack then bounced off and hit Turtwig forcefully. The powerful flames roasted the pokémon.
“Stop!” Ash cried. “The attacks don’t work.” But it was too late, the attacks hit the glass cage and bounced back at them, they leapt around, dodging the attacks while Team Rocket flew off with the Raikou.

Over in Olivine City, another Team Rocket attack was unleashed on the City. The top of the lighthouse was completely ripped off by the time Prof. Oak and his team got there. A giant robot plucked a yellow and black pokémon off the top. The Ampharos panicked, kicking and squealing. Amy and Wred were controlling the robot. They turned to go but a strong blue aura took over the robot. The robot was lifted off the ground and from inside the robot, the two rocket grunts turned to look at the ground, there stood a young boy, dressed in green, commanding a Kirlia. As they span around to look at the controls, they saw a spinning purple star coming towards them, as they squinted to identify it, it sped up and collided with the robot. An inaudible shout was heard from the ground and a powerful jet of high-pressured water pushed the robot back and into the sea. As the robot fell, the hand holding the Ampharos loosened and the pokémon jumped to the ground safely. Applause was slowly growing from a crowd that had gathered. Max and Misty gave each other a high-five to celebrate the victory. Prof. Oak smiled widely at them, but then a ring tone went off and the elderly man reached into his lab coat and brought out a cell phone. As he picked up the call, he beckoned for Max and Misty to come over. He told them, “This was just to stall us. We need to get to Mahogany right away.”

Last edited:

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
Ok, I need to know if the PM List People still wanna be on the PM list, cos on the past three chapters only one person (Ayra) from the PM list has reviewed.

HawaiianGrrl

Grr!(eth)
I liked this chapter. Normally I don't review these things, but I want more writing, so I will. The sentences sometimes run a bit, but, other than that, I think you're doing a very nice job of it.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
It definately was better. Keep up that good work!

~Ayra~;267;