• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I wish team rocket catches Pikachu to give to Giovanni already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

porygonfan

Then he laughs at how worthless he thinks Pikachu is and Jesse, James, Meowth are kicked out of team rocket and become friends with ash, the end!

thor94

could be interesting, only to see the trio facing a pissed boss to wasting 6 years and millions p$ for a yellow rat just barely better than the average of other yellow rats

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
could be interesting, only to see the trio facing a pissed boss to wasting 6 years and millions p$ for a yellow rat just barely better than the average of other yellow rats

It is the yellow rat that took down lots of powerhouses, Korrina's mega lucario, Brandon's regice, Tobias' latios, Orange League Drake's dragonite. It might be fun to have them capture Pikachu for a couple of episodes though, so we could see Pikachu troll them for comic relief (I kinda wish we saw Pikachu act sassy more often, like in the first episode). And we could see Ash go on a rampage to bring it back and see more of his tougher side.

DatsRight

You mean like how they did it Pokemon Live, with them at least temporary succeeding in bringing him to Giovanni as part of his big plan?

I could see potential in it, especially after Operation Tempest, which established Giovanni as having at least some subtle experience (and seeming rare respect) for Pikachu's power now. It could make a great arc as well, like rather than Ash thwarting them before they reach even a mile, it becomes a frantic chase all the way to headquarters, with the trio desperately fending the twerps off so they can make it. Add enough suspense and 'rooting for the empire' pathos from the trio and it could be almost as cathartic an experience as Ash winning a league. Yeah, Ash will almost certainly get him back, but they'd have got him once and they can do it again.

I do wonder however, if their thoughts would be evaluated after they finally got Pikachu. I mean....THEN what?

Last edited:

YourLieinEevee

It's genius, really, for them. Just tell your boss you need to travel around the world for some kid's yellow rat. Need funding for your balloons and mecha? Tell your boss you'll at least bring back valuable data/information on new Pokemon. I'm surprised Giovanni wasn't more interested in mega evolution. He should have flown to Kalos by now. We didn't get Plasma vs Rocket, and I don't think we're getting Flare vs Rocket, but it would have been fun. Both leaders love their kitties.

TheScentedApple

Idk if they will actually want it though because of the winding woods episode, don't want to spoil it for people who haven't seen it, but the people who have should know what happens

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
The irony is that thanks to confronting Team Rocket and other trainers hundreds of times, Pikachu is far stronger and thus more valuable than, say, if they managed to steal him in their first attempt.

On another note, I'm wondering why Giovanni never accepted Togepi when it showed up. Sure, Togepi's really weak, but it's a rare Pokemon and could be something he'd sell for big bucks. Then again, the anime treats the Team Rocket organization as SPECTRE rather than the black market in the games

DatsRight

The irony is that thanks to confronting Team Rocket and other trainers hundreds of times, Pikachu is far stronger and thus more valuable than, say, if they managed to steal him in their first attempt.

On another note, I'm wondering why Giovanni never accepted Togepi when it showed up. Sure, Togepi's really weak, but it's a rare Pokemon and could be something he'd sell for big bucks. Then again, the anime treats the Team Rocket organization as SPECTRE rather than the black market in the games

Another twist of irony is that the trio, even with their laughing stock reputation, are probably now far more versatile and formidable than if they had ignored Pikachu and continued as regular small time crooks in Veridian City.

It's unsettling thinking of how many dilemmas would have went unsolved if it wasn't for the trio always chasing Pikachu around the world.

STICKTOPIA

It's never going to happen.... If they were meant to get pikachu to the boss it would have happened already... It wouldn't take THIS long

John Trainer

John Trainer
There was that episode where Pikachu got amnesia and joined Team Rocket XD but I don't see that happening again though it was interesting to see Pikachu fight on their side though brief

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I am pretty sure, if they succeeded in capturing Pikachu and giving it to Giovanni, assuming he decided to keep Pikachu, he would immediately try to evolve it into Raichu which would probably freak out Jessie and James since they spent so much time trying to capture Pikachu without evolving it, (except for maybe one occasion) thinking it would be more valuable un-evolved

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Another twist of irony is that the trio, even with their laughing stock reputation, are probably now far more versatile and formidable than if they had ignored Pikachu and continued as regular small time crooks in Veridian City.

It's unsettling thinking of how many dilemmas would have went unsolved if it wasn't for the trio always chasing Pikachu around the world.

I sometimes wonder if, deep down, they even want to succeed. It's often come off as if the attempt to steal Pokemon is more satisfying than succeeding. And I've had this observation for over a decade

DatsRight

I sometimes wonder if, deep down, they even want to succeed. It's often come off as if the attempt to steal Pokemon is more satisfying than succeeding. And I've had this observation for over a decade

The trio always seem like guys who are in it more for recognition and respect than to win (that and maybe something of an existential complex given all their occupations). Most of their better schemes are halted because they stop to savour the twerps' horror or fury at them actually outdoing them for once. Sometimes I wonder if their ways could be stopped simply if one of them stopped treated them like an annoying nobody and said 'Oh right, you're better than me, you win'.

That's why I said it would be interesting to see how they acted after they gave Pikachu to Giovanni. Sure they'd savour their victory and whatever praise the boss gave them, but I think quickly in they'd start to wonder 'Now what?'. Of course it would likely mean they'd gleefully jump back into action the moment Ash got him back. They'd have their purpose once again.

ACEtrainer.Cedric..117

I don't think that's gonna happen even if they do ash will reclaim his pikachu.
The only way is gonna happen is in their dreams.

Tbh,they are one of the best trap makers and engineers in the pokemon workd and they still can do it
If it happens that'll be an episode i won't miss.

And sorry if I'm off topic or something.

It probably wont happen, but it would be SUPER COOL!! I feel bad for Jessie, James, and Meowth sometimes c,:

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
As long as Ash and Pikachu are the main protagonists, Team Rocket will still be there and continue to fail to catch Pikachu numerous times.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I dont think Giovanni is interested in Ash's Pikachu because his Persian defeated Pikachu with just one Power Gem in BW.

nandermind

Then he laughs at how worthless he thinks Pikachu is and Jesse, James, Meowth are kicked out of team rocket and become friends with ash, the end!

I hope same

lets hope something like

ash intentionally planned with them. since those trio decided to get out from TR. then he planed like pikachu is captured by them. handed to giovanni.

but in behind. they are planed to raid the HQ. raid started . ash, alain (for atone his mistakes to ash) . serena, n trio vs all of team rockets and finally giovanni. giovanni defeated and they are freed. then they are parted way. lets say james returned to his family and decided to build a business with jessie . then meowth go to prof oak and finally the trio ash can get his pikachu back. good achievement and started new journey

Lunala

Banned
Team Rocket becoming friends with Ash? I think Meowth blew any chance of that happening, back in Best Wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.