• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I wish we could’ve gotten more villages

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So true, it's hilarious to think of the potential war that Adaman mentioned if they were to help us openly. it's also pretty crazy that they had a ranking system in the first place when it appears that we are the only active pokemon trainer...i mean wielders. I wish that each settlement had their own training grounds where we could battle different people.
I guess it’s easier for them to throw a few tents and call it a settlement hehe

SoraFan23

Generation 4 was how I got into Pokémon
I mean given that PLA is suppose to be like "Ancient Times" since you're in the past during a time where People and Pokemon were not liking each other. There are some campsites in other areas that I can see why you wouldn't count them as "Villages" because its literally a camp, but yeah I would agree it would've been cool to see different villages in this game. Like for example I kinda was hoping there would be a Village in the snowy area where Snowpoint City would've been.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I don't think he lives any set place. The whole guild seems to be relatively nomadic, going where the business is, and he's even more so since he's got his own schemes going on. Probably the closest he gets to a set location is if he was to crash at Cogita's place for a few days (before she kicks him out for being a slacker).