• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I wonder if max could pick up his sister.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think he'd topple over backward as I said above, if he held her so that his arms were holding her skirt from under her knees, her weight would probably be too much for him.

The girl has meat on her bones. She isn't a toothpick, she actually has quite a bit of skin on her. It would be tough.

Jigsaw

Banned
CyberCubed said:
I think he'd topple over backward as I said above, if he held her so that his arms were holding her skirt from under her knees, her weight would probably be too much for him.

The girl has meat on her bones. She isn't a toothpick, she actually has quite a bit of skin on her. It would be tough.

You have a point there. Maybe a firemans carry type thing so to put the weight on both sides.

Now misty, thats another story

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Agreed, Misty is skinny enough for anyone to lift her. Shame that she's so scrawny, girls need at least SOME meat on their bones. May being the perfect example, she's thin but she isn't a toothpick. She actually has a nice figure because she eats. All girls need to eat! Another reason why May has a one-up over her.

Heracross

Custom User Title
This is random. Going from personal experience, I'd say Masato would be indeed able to lift her, but only for a moment - he certainly wouldn't be able to carry her any measurable distance.

Jigsaw

Banned
Heracross said:
This is random. Going from personal experience, I'd say Masato would be indeed able to lift her, but only for a moment - he certainly wouldn't be able to carry her any measurable distance.

Personal experience? How so?

How far would he be able too?

.Person.

No avatard plz
~Manene~ said:
What's that I hear? It must be baby Phanpy crying.

In my opinion, this sounds like a poll, I think he could but only while in water other wise no.
That's only depending on air and fat she has. To much air she'll flot away.( Unless she's dead)Plus,body fat floats. Agen, to much she'll faoat away.
But,eh. Their papper.

Jigsaw

Banned
FLYGON'S SANDSTORM said:
That's only depending on air and fat she has. To much air she'll flot away.( Unless she's dead)Plus,body fat floats. Agen, to much she'll faoat away.
But,eh. Their papper.

Sorry, but that's a little hard to read.

Jigsaw

Banned
Heracross said:
I once lifted my oldest cousin off the ground, and she's about six years older than I am.

How would I know? >_>

Ahh yes, but you're not 8 :p.

Max is probably a tad weaker then you are.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Dude, WTF is the point of this topic? I really wonder who actually cares about something as random as this besides yourself...Stop with the random topics people o_O

Also - what's with the garbage talk in this thread o_O

~Scott;229;

Jigsaw

Banned
MidnightScott said:
Dude, WTF is the point of this topic? I really wonder who actually cares about something as random as this besides yourself...Stop with the random topics people o_O

Also - what's with the garbage talk in this thread o_O

~Scott;229;

It's just a weird question i've been wondering.

If you don't have anything to contribute then please leave the topic.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Jigsaw said:
Ahh yes, but you're not 8 :p.

Max is probably a tad weaker then you are.
Yes, but it was quite a few years ago. And since their age difference is only two years, their size difference would also be substantially less.