1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I wonder!

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by krazyelements241, Jan 16, 2006.

1. krazyelements241

krazyelements241 Well-Known Member

hey i really need help on what type of adobe photoshop i should get! cansomeone help me? can i see some color examplesor something?

2. Either Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop itself : P

Why don't you try out the trial versions in its site?

Adobe Photoshop is pretty fast for me when it comes to presentations of the work I produced in other packages : P

When it comes to drawing by graphics tablet, I and my brother use a Japanese package, or sometimes if I'm producing animation frames, I do it with Paintshop Pro believe it or not : P

3. Paradox

Paradox Irate Pirate

Adobe's products can be amazingly expensive though, if your going to buy Photoshop have a look at Photoshop Elements, it's a cut down version but much cheaper. I've been fine just using the first Elements, and there isn't that much that you miss out on

4. Trip

Trip Former Staff Member

Adobe products are very expensive. I recommend looking into something that's free:

http://gimp-win.sf.net

- Trip

5. krazyelements241

krazyelements241 Well-Known Member

thanks you guys and yeah i know adobeshops can be verry expensive but i was going to download it first to see what i like the best! hey i have gimp but it kinda takes a long time for me to finish a drawing