1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I would like some advice...

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by jwla, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwla

jwla Well-Known Member

In my Ruby game (why in Emerald I do not know) I have started to collect all the Pokemon I can get without cheating. Yes, I have Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile, too. Friends did some breeding for me. I have traded many, and have trained many to evolutions. I have a problem though. When selecting the Pokemon I want, I try to make it the last of the evolution line. However, when it came to item trade Pokemon, I used both. Scyther and Scizor, Onix and Steelix and so on. Well, I cam to an odd problem with Poliwhirl and Slowpoke. They both evolve normally, but, can be forced to evolve with items and trading. Should I include these two? Or should I just have Slowbro, Slowking, Poliwrath and Politoed?

2. Munchlax Master

Munchlax Master Munchlax Ruler

are you against cloning in emerald , if you are breeding is your answer

3. jwla

jwla Well-Known Member

I have never tried cloning. I breed a lot, though. I would love to have all my Pokemon available in Emerald for the Battle Frontier. I haven't even attempted that yet. Explain to me, how cloning works.

4. Munchlax Master

Munchlax Master Munchlax Ruler

check cloning in emerald thread in rse discussion first post tells all it is a sticky

5. miken park

miken park hush.

Breed them, then evolve them into both forms.

6. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

breed, then evolve into both forms. That seems to be the simplest answer.

7. Clone them both.

8. If I was you I would clone them. Look to a Clone Thread and try. It doesn't hurt and you may get two pokemon, and later evolve them :)

9. Jaster

Jaster Team Magma Captain

Clone them, for the two you want.

10. folgore

folgore Master of Attacks

Ive been doing the exact same thing where I have the fully evolved form of every pokemon (except I have both Raichu and Pikachu). I chose poliwrath, politoed, slowbro, and slowking (whom is shiny). So I would, and did, choose all four.

11. frozenthunder

frozenthunder Master Breeder

just breed and train them both if you clone what satisfaction do you have if you didnt train the yourself imo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.