• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I would like some advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwla

In my Ruby game (why in Emerald I do not know) I have started to collect all the Pokemon I can get without cheating. Yes, I have Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile, too. Friends did some breeding for me. I have traded many, and have trained many to evolutions. I have a problem though. When selecting the Pokemon I want, I try to make it the last of the evolution line. However, when it came to item trade Pokemon, I used both. Scyther and Scizor, Onix and Steelix and so on. Well, I cam to an odd problem with Poliwhirl and Slowpoke. They both evolve normally, but, can be forced to evolve with items and trading. Should I include these two? Or should I just have Slowbro, Slowking, Poliwrath and Politoed?

Munchlax Master

Munchlax Ruler
are you against cloning in emerald , if you are breeding is your answer

jwla

I have never tried cloning. I breed a lot, though. I would love to have all my Pokemon available in Emerald for the Battle Frontier. I haven't even attempted that yet. Explain to me, how cloning works.

Munchlax Master

Munchlax Ruler
check cloning in emerald thread in rse discussion first post tells all it is a sticky

Breed them, then evolve them into both forms.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
breed, then evolve into both forms. That seems to be the simplest answer.

folgore

Master of Attacks
Ive been doing the exact same thing where I have the fully evolved form of every pokemon (except I have both Raichu and Pikachu). I chose poliwrath, politoed, slowbro, and slowking (whom is shiny). So I would, and did, choose all four.

frozenthunder

Master Breeder
just breed and train them both if you clone what satisfaction do you have if you didnt train the yourself imo

Status
Not open for further replies.