• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I would like to apologize to the people here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
so Babylon and Rave for criticizing how you mod this place. i think you both are great mods.

sorry platypus for being offensive to women, and other people.

sorry Hakajin and other christians for making fun of you and your beliefs. i wont debate ever again.

sorry brawl thread members for acting cocky and annoying.

sorry tim the turtle for not debating properly. i dont plan on challenging anyone in an argument again.

sorry Kate for being ... weird.

sorry for everybody else i havent listed and were offended in some form.

you can lock this topic if you want, mods. my whole point of doing this wasnt to get replies.

Profesco

gone gently
GhostAnime, that is very gracious of you! Yes, this is being locked, but I am so honored to be your friend right now. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.