• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I wouldn't be surprised if Best Wishes is Team Rocket's final arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickHoenn

Banned
I heard [On Bulbapedia forums] that Team Rocket (I'll assume they mean more the just TRio) will play a big part this time, and Ash will have a big role in stopping them. I don't know if this is true though...

Edit: I like Totodile!~ :D

Yep! Totodile had a lot of personality and a lot of people I know love it! doesn't matter if it didn't battle a lot, 'Dile had charm even if its by ****ing nostalgia.

Darkxninga

I heard [On Bulbapedia forums] that Team Rocket (I'll assume they mean more the just TRio) will play a big part this time, and Ash will have a big role in stopping them. I don't know if this is true though...

Edit: I like Totodile!~ :D

wow really? I'm hoping that a "big part" in Isshu will mean less "we're blasting off again!" spam and stuff. umm....well i dont know im more excited that they seem to be alittle different this time. I still want them to leave, but its a strong chance they arent since they have this upgrade. I'm willing to give their characters a[nother] chance this region for a few episodes ^_^ if theres a big improvement.
Topic: I dont think this is their final arc, unless they finally admit Pikachu isn't worth their time anymore and stop stalking Ash. <-- plus they were seen trying to nap pika in the BW preview, so....they still want that yellow mouse. hey TR,ever heard of "mouse traps"?

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Yep! Totodile had a lot of personality and a lot of people I know love it! doesn't matter if it didn't battle a lot, 'Dile had charm even if its by ****ing nostalgia.

When I was little Totodile was my favorite Pokemon. I still like the little guy with his optimistic and cheerful personality, though I like alot of Ash's Pokemon. (lol and its not coz of nostalgia either just coz I liked it when I was little :D now that I think about it, Ash gets alot of memorable water-types aside from Kingler. And I'm looking at Corphish :) )

I think this "Team Rocket leaving" thingy is all wrong! How could they leave? Them leaving would mean they would give up catching pikachu....which is exactly like Ash giving up to become a Pokemon Master. Now do you think that will ever happen?

saladbar112

Gliscor Returns!
Team Rocket leaving would be a huge change in the show. TR is often used as training for Ash & Co.

How many Pokemon have evolved battling TR?
How many new moves have been learned battlinge TR?
How many moves have been perfected when battling TR?

I do not really see them leaving just yet.

Paul Ketchum

Remarkable!
I think TR's new outfit and what I personally think is a fake promotion from Giovanni is the writers way of revamping them for the rebirth and future of the series.

I don't think they're going anywhere.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
With Brock, there was some "evidence" that he was becoming more and more of a marginal character each season (battling less often in comparison, catching/evolving fewer Pokemon. What, by the end of last season, he only had the same 3 Pokemon he'd had a while with just one more evolution of a team member?) Not only that, but it seemed as though this was just the tail end of a continuing trend.

Has there been any "evidence" of a Team Rocket decline? Do they have any fewer Pokemon than normal (keeping in mind that they never got that many party changes to begin with)? Have their battle appearances declined? Have they not done as much comic releief as past seasons? Have any of these points been in a recurring pattern over multiple seasons?

If you see the answer to this as "yes," then please provide the evidence and I may start to think TR may be leaving. Their apparent "promotion/bigger role" may be their last big thing before departing.

If you see the answer to this as "no," then they are more likely to be sticking around. Their new outfits and apparent "importance" in Best Wishes would be a revamping of their formula rather than a sendoff.

I personally do not see any evidence of a pattern of less importance as the seasons passed (they were basically comic relief/ random excuses to have Ash's Pokemon battle from the start). If anyone, however, sees evidence of decline I may have missed, feel free to post it. I may have missed something. As it stands now, however, I think they're staying.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
As long as Pikachu is there, I don't think Team Rocket is going anywhere. And who's idea was put into this thread? I would think that if Team Rocket got new clothes after so many years of the same old smelly ones, that it would give us a hint that they won't be going anywhere.

Grei

not the color
Oh definitely. Nobody can disprove this unbearable amount of evidence saying TR will be leaving.

OH WAIT

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I still wonder what compels people to 1)Find topics this old, and 2)Bump them.

*closing, since this IS bumped and all that*

Status
Not open for further replies.