• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

iam 31 yerrs old an i liek pokeymonz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
hey just kidding i don't really write like that!

but yeah i'm kinda old (been playing since pokemon red & i was old enough to know better back then!) i'm not a "HARDCORE POKEMON FAN!!!" but i love the games & i often end up bumping into this site whilst searching for hints/tips so i figured i should stop lurking & say "hi" some time...

hi

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Welcome Old dude!

Theif

The King of Darkness
Lol well its good to have some "experience" player here and whats up?

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Haha, your thread title sure left me with an impression and somehow I knew that not even a noob would start a thread with that kinda title. The noobs tend to be uninpsiring imo... Just the simple 'hi im new' kinda thing. So basically what I'm saying is that your thread title made me grin so I decided to welcome you?

Hell yeah, you're now the oldest person I know on these forums... I think. XD

Welcome to SPPF, enjoy your stay and wow, *looks at above post* it's Rato-kun.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Yello! I am the guy that evreyone seems to hate! Read the rules and avoid Mods (you kno I love you guys) But really stay away...

Torpoleon

Welcome! You don't have to be hardcore player like me you know.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
i played red/blue/yellow/gold/silver/crystal all the way through but i kinda lost interest by the 3rd generation - i'd bought ruby/sapphire but never played them so gave them away

i picked up emerald on a whim then nabbed a DS with diamond & now i'm hooked again - one of my pokemon caught that "PKRS" thing so i decided to scour the internet for info & here i am!

so how old are most people here? (i know i'm gonna be one of the oldest :( )

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a good time here, i'm an old school player myself.

chimkong

welcome to the SPPF.......glad to see someone who still likes Pokemon at 30+..........need help, ask anyone. all will be happy to help ya. but don't forget about reading the rules.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Welcome. ^^

If you're lost, you can sign up at the Adopt-a-Newbie Agency, and someone will help you.

Of course, you can never forget to have fun here. ^^

|+Wiimote|

dark rift

Well come to the forums. Blah blah blah, the majority of people are at high school/collage age where all the hormones are pumping. So there you go.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
cool-beans dudes!

anyone got any other hobbies?

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
hey just kidding i don't really write like that!

but yeah i'm kinda old (been playing since pokemon red & i was old enough to know better back then!) i'm not a "HARDCORE POKEMON FAN!!!" but i love the games & i often end up bumping into this site whilst searching for hints/tips so i figured i should stop lurking & say "hi" some time...

hi

Welcome! I may not be as old as you but I also come from the Red/Bue generation ^^ Good times.... Anyway, enjoy your time here!

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
thanks for the warm welcomes & merry xmas to all of you!

i got the flu just after i signed up here (not related... i hope!) so i didn't have the energy to sit & stare at a computer screen :( oh well it's good to be back in "the land of the living" now

Status
Not open for further replies.