• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ice dragon's pokemon shop

what should i give away?

• shiny flawless modest zorua

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • shiny calm flawless evd jelliscent

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • shiny adamant flawless heracross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shiny timid flawless joltik

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • shiny timid flawless volcorona

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • shiny jolly flawless gible

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I shouldn't

• make it a surprise

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • other pokemons from your shop

• trolololololol?

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reloo

What are the iv's and natures of the event jirachi and mew if I may ask.

hitsu1996

Master trainer
@craig, do u have a trade shop i can look at? if not tell me specifically what u have.

hitsu1996

Master trainer
@reloo

there are several
none flawless and 2 are already t so id need to get ev removed from jirachis.

for mews i have a modest one with 31/0-19/20-31/0-19/20-31/0-19

hitsu1996

Master trainer
btw added, shiny flawless timid volcorona as welll as shiny near flawless relaxed ferroseed with em spikes and leech seed

craig87

i haven't unfortunately. I have shiny flawless excadrill, scrafty and rampardos lvl 100 all ev trained in att and speed. Shiny flawless litwick lvl 1 and shiny near flawless pawniard lvl 1 nicknamed skarm. I have loads of events so il list the newer ones. I have movie zekrom reshiram victini hydregion and golurk. All three mystery eggs unhatched, singing pikachu world11 scrafty. If your after any older events then i can list them

hitsu1996

Master trainer
Trade completed between:
Me and rice man pt
Shiny flawless zorua,litwick, and gible for dw eevee, gligar, vulpix

anonymous²

Talk with my Hand.
Last edited:

hitsu1996

Master trainer
trade completed:
Craig87's shiny flalwless adamant evd scrafty for my Shiny flawless calm evd jelliscent.

b3astown

i have a shiny flawless timid tyranitar.

Evs: 100 in each stat(10 in hp)
Moves: earthquake, stone edge, ice beam, dark pulse

Will trade it for your conkeldurr ev trained?

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
@Dragon master, yea deal.
@Apokalyptika, ill take the adamant one one
@tv guru-not really sure what a goons scizor is but i'm most likely not interested in scizors
@darkrai, sure. thanks man

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/212.shtml

It is a wifi event. It's suppose to match the Scizor owned by the "Goon" in the 13th movie ( the one with Zorua and Zoroark). It was only given away in Japan so its OT is japanese letters and ID No. 06180. It no longer has the starf berry since being transfered.

So is that okay?