• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ice & Fire Entwined -Saunashipping-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason-Kun

What is Suanashipping?

Suanashipping to put it lightly is the pairing of Flannery & Candice. Although there is nothing in the anime, games, or various mangas to suggest this pairing, there are still legitamite reasons for why this shipping would work out.

First of all Flannery is passionate about her job, and has a firecracker personality, something that'll go well with the Snow Princess of the Sinnoh reason, Candice. Not only that but opposites usually tend to attract, and we all know how fire types and ice times are not compatsble.

The Stars of the Ship

One can't have a shipping without having stars for the said shipping. The two stars are out ship are:

asuna.png
x
suzuna.jpg

We have our firecracker fire type gym leader and local redhead of Hoenn, Flannery! She's the one with the firecracker personality of the two and the one who would help and teach her lover. As for or cute raven haired Snow Princess we have Candice! Her youthful innocence makes her the perfect match for the awesome Flannery.

Topics

How did you become a fan of Saunashipping?

Jason-Kun

Saunashipping is one of those ships that I'll find myself randomly liking because I think Flannery and Candice could be compatible. While it isn't my favorite ship for either character, I still like it.
So I dunno if I really became a fan... It's more of a random, spur-of-the-moment thing. Haha.

I sorta know what you mean. I mean I became a fan of the pairing after thinking a little too deeply into the pairing. That and their personalities just go well together, in my opinion. On one hand you've got determined and confident Flannery and on the other you have shy and gental Candice.

>_< Apparently, someone isn't aware of the rules regarding bashing/flaming...
EDIT: Yay, the mean post is gone!

Anyway, even if Candice and Flannery weren't in a relationship, I can see them being really good friends. There seems to be some sort of balance between them, personality-wise. And who knows, maybe a friendship can develop into something more ;P

Also, there's like no Saunashipping fanart. Anywhere. Or maybe I wasn't looking hard enough...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.