• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ice Pokémon Fan Club v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Ice Pokémon Fan Club v4

f_IPFCBannerm_51dcca0.png

;365;|| - Ice Pokémon Fan Club - ||;471;

Our hearts are warm,
Yet we're cold as ice,
Choose the Arctic,
Home of frozen ice.

Hi, this is the Ice Pokémon Fan Club, v4 if I'm not mistaken, and this for everyone who loves Ice Type Pokémon! I'm ICE CUBED and I'm the club owner. To join, read the rules, and post saying you want to join. We will have a ranking system, just for fun, but don't let it go to your heads. Have fun! = ]

After we have a descent amount of members, I'd like to have a contest between you members, the teams being the different groups of members that have the same evolution rank. I'll ask trivia questions about ice types, and which ever team answers the most correct wins. But this won't be for a while.

Also, if some one could write a short four lined poem (or less) with only a few words in each line, about ice types, I'll make it our motto.

Current Topic ~ Discuss the Ice Type Pokémon Fan Club Banners

Rules
I - All SPPF Rules
II - Do Not ask to be Co-Owner
III - Once I get a club banner, be sure to give credit to whoever made it if you use it
IV - Anyone can start a new topic as long as they took part in the old one
V - But on the contrary each topic must last for at least 2 days.
VI - However a staff member can create a new topic before 2 days if the club is becomming less active, if everyone has already replied.
VII - Only Staff can accept new members
VIII - So I know you read the rules, in your first post write "Gadzooks! I'm wierd & Proud!" without the quotation marks. Also, if you don't have the & symbol, just copy and paste.
IX - When posting here, NO ONE LINE POSTS! It is a forum rule, and an immediate ban/warning will be put into place.
X - If you use the club banner, make sure to credit Mist Wolf.

Ban System
I - If you have a I next to your name, that means you have one strike. One strike counts only as a warning.
II - If you have a II next to your name, that means you have two strikes. Two strikes means two warnings.
III - If yo have a III next to your name, it means you have had two warnings, so you are banned for a week. It will be displayed like this: ((III)). After your ban, it will be displayed like this: III
IV - If you have a IV next to your name, you're banned for a month. (((IV)) means you are still on your ban, and just IV means you've had a ban.
V - If you have a V next to your name it means you are permanantly banned. Sorry.
VI - If you break ANY rule, you get a strike.

Members
ICE CUBED ;364; ~ Owner
HommeDor ;133; ~ Co-Owner Captain
mario_fan ;361;
Mamoswine Power ;220; I
TheSynnich ;090;
Tenshi AJ ;238; I
Copygoo ;361;
cooldude101 ;086;
bubbles the cat ;459; I
dadustypirate ;363;
blaziken33 ;090; I
Suicune619 ;133; I
Sneasel12 ;086; I
maxx unlimited ;459;
Poliwaggle ;361;
piplup194 ;220; I
charlotte881 ;090;

Banned Members
None

Ranking
If your Pokémon has only one more evolution, you evolve after thirty posts here. Every additional ten posts gives you a + before your symbol.
If your Pokémon evolves twice, you evolve after 15 posts. After your final stage, you get a + after every addition 10 posts.

Affiliates
None Currently.
An affiliate is a club that is linked from this post, and this club is linked from the other club's post. If you wish to affiliate clubs, PM me.

f_IcePokmonFam_a968228.png

f_IPFCBannerm_51dcca0.png

f_IPFCBannerm_75ab6d0.png
f_CopyofIPFCBm_02bfef3.png

f_IPFCBannerm_bd2214b.png

All courtesy to Mistwolf! Note that the second to last banner is a SPLIT IMAGE.

Banner-IPFC-1.png

This one credit to Light Venasaur.

Last edited:

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
Gadzooks! I'm wierd & Proud!

hey, can i join? my favourite ice pokémon is glaceon :D

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥

Sure you can join! = ]
Okay, so we have one vote for Glaceon.
I didn't vote yet b/c I don't know who to vote for.
Anyway, I remember you from the Christian Alliance!

Last edited:

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
ah cool :D
i am hopeless with names but i can recognise that
right writing​
anywhere! lol. oh that was a pun :D

so who is making the offcial club banner?

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
......gadzooks! im weird and im proud!.......?

i was a member of the old club can i join i really really really really really really like articuno

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Sure, you can join! I remember you from the old club!

And HommeDor I don't know, but probably either Sammi or Mist Wolf.
I saw a nice banner in Mamoswine Power's sig, and I want to get one like that.
I think Mist Wolf made it.

Anyway, I'll make HommeDor's rank an Eevee, and after 30 posts you'll be a Glaceon.
As for Mario_fan, you can be a Snorunt. You'll be a Glalie after 30 posts.

And the vote for mascot goes as follows:
Glaceon: I
Articuno: I

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
should the mascot be a legendary or a non-legendary?
legendary seems more dramatic whereas non lenegndary seems more... cute.
plus the only ice legenda'ries are articuno and regice so it could be a vote between the two.
anyway i have no idea....

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I don't know, I look at it two different ways, and sometimes I think it should be legendary, while other times I think it should not. So that's why I'll let the members vote for any ice Pokémon, so they get to decide. = ]

EDIT: I changed the rule so that you can vote for 3 different Pokémon. I vote Jynx, Walrein, and Glaceon.

Glaceon: II
Articuno: I
Jynx: I
Walrein: I

Last edited:

Mamoswine Power

Edit: Gadzooks! I'm wierd & Proud!

Hey,I'd like to join though i can't promise i can be active.I vote for mamoswine of course and walrein.Btw this is only v3 not v4 but i don't know if u can change the title.

Last edited:

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
haha!!!! ok, then add articuno because i vote for articuno :D

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Okay Mamoswine you can join! = ] Unfortunately I have to give you a strike, as I can tell you didn't read the rules. As much as I don't want to give you a strike, I'm going to have to, sorry. But if you read the rules all should be fine! (Don't forget to edit your post to fix your mistake!)

And when I edited my post, I meant to write 3 Pokémon, not 2. So if you all could add in a third Pokémon, that would be greatly appreciated. I think it would be easier if everyone voted for 3, so the votes aren't so spread out. ^_^;

And M. P., I'm pretty sure this is the 4th. I remember that close to when I first joined SPPF, I joined an ice type fan club, and I think it might have gotten deleted after it got closed. Then I didn't join the second one. Then I joined yours, and now there's mine! I was ony worried if there were any clubs before my time. XD b / c none of them were numbered lol.

Okay, I think that once we all vote for the third Pokémon, we can go onto a new topic. How about:

Why do you like ice types?

I'll answer this later, I have to edit the first post and such. b t w if you couldn't tell, I got the club banner. Make sure to credit Mist Wolf if you use it, although I am trying to get a second version of it, a brighter version. = ]

Articuno II
Glaceon II
Jynx I
Mamoswine I
Walrein II

Last edited:

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
wow! edited again! three different pokémon? um.... smoochums :D

Why do you like ice types?
i LOVE ice types because they are cold, distant, maybe even cruel, like me :D . kinda like the whole snow queen thing....

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
^ Yeah I like the whole Ice Queen thing, too. Like in Narnia.

I like Ice types mainly because, I like the ice type Pokémon. Also, I've always loved snow, ice, snow ball fights, and I guess winter in general. Hot chocolate, snow forts, snow days, I like the whole atmosphere of winter, you know?

Articuno II
Glaceon II
Jynx I
Mamoswine I
Smoochum I
Walrein II

|| nadare ;461;

Last edited:

ANGELeon

SchoOoOoL TiMe AgaiN
Ahhh... a Ice pokemon Club!!!
Ahhh...
I love ice pokemons Can I join please!!!
My fave ice pokemon is Glaceon, Articuno and Jynx!!!
I also love delibird, lapras, spheal, like I love all of it but my fave is
JYNX, ARTICUNO and GLACEON!!!

Last edited:

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
hmmmm. strangely enough, i have never liked winter: too many layers of clothes, everyone looks fat, snow=cold...
my favourite season is autumn, cold, yet not so cold you cannot go skimpy ;)

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i love winter its so cool (no pun intended) kills all bugs snow ball fight andit also means... christmas is comming!!!!

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
lol, a ho christmas is always better than a cold one.

anyway, lets have a new topic, seems this one has been exhausted :p : what is your faveourite picture of an ice pokémon?

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Okay, you're all in the club! Although Tenshi AJ, you did not read the rules, and I can tell that, because you broke a rule. You have one warning, but I will advise you to read the rules and fix your mistake. But you're in. ^.^

Oh yeah, important announcement. We have our first Co-Owner, or rather, Co-Owner Captain (Head Co-Owner). HommeDor is our Co-Owner, so he'll be helping out with the club and stuff like that. So... yeah.

Articuno III
Frosslass I
Glaceon IV
Jynx II
Mamoswine I
Smoochum I
Walrein II

mario_fan, Copygoo, TheSynnich, and Mamoswine Power: We need a total of three mascote votes per person, so if you all could add one more vote, it'd be greatly appreciated. ^.^

|| nadare;461;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.