• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ice Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Nice banners mangaeyes! I'll add them to the front page in a bit!

As for the topic, I really like Ice Beam and Ice Fang. And Hail. Ice Beam is just an overall good attack, basic, but powerful. And it's got a lot of PP, for the most part. As for Ice Fang, something about fang moves I just like lol. And then there's Hail. I love Hail, because it damages foes every turn, I mean there's not much to say about it lol other than I love it.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Nice banners Mangaeyes!!
since no one else is making a topic to bump this thread, l guess I'll make another.
What do you think of the Gym leaders Pryce and Candice and elete four members Lorelei (or Prima) Glacia!!
Pryce: l like his team of pokemon although l like Candice's team better. l liked his battle in the anime against Ash and he was difficult to beat in Gold.

Candice: l too like her team, even better than Pryce's and her Platinum team is going to be even better. She wasn't too hard to beat in Diamond but my little brother had trouble beating her as he had choosen Torterra as a starter. l like her gym too.

Lorelei: l like her better then Glacia she has a better team with more variety of pokemon in it. She wasn't too difficult to beat in Fire Red and she is one of my favourite Elete Four members. l also like her in the Anime.

Glacia: She has a good team, harder to beat first time round than Lorelei which is good to see. l don't like her as much as Lorelei but she is alright. She could use a bigger variety of pokemon in her team though to make the battles more exciting.

mangaeyes

What do you think of the Gym leaders Pryce and Candice and elete four members Lorelei (or Prima) Glacia!!
4th Pryce: Meh...
2nd Candice: I really liked her...shame about her not-so-icy team...
1st Lorelei: Loved her she has a Jynx!!
3rd Glacia: Shes okay...just not as good as Lorelei...

Also thanks for liking my banners!! I really thought they were cruddy the only reason I make my own banners is coz I hate giving credit lol.

Mr. Yoshi

Hey, sorry for inactivity. I've just been really bored. o3o

What do you think of Ice Gym Leaders Pryce and Candice, and Elite Four members Lorelei and Glacia?
Gym Leader Pryce: Well, I just loved his Gym. It was probably my favourite Gym of all time. It was such a challenge to go to him, since there are so many mistakes you can make, and there are a lot of trainers. His Dewgong was so hard to beat, too. Once I was about to beat it, it uses Rest DD: I got so angry, I turned of my GameBoy while playing ;;
Gym Leader Candice: First of all, I think she's really pretty o3o just saying. Anyway, since Candice is just a little girl, I totally underestimated her. My mistake. Her Medicham was a huge pain on the ***. Who knew that she'd have one? I was prepared with an Infernape, then I get this Medicham |: Her Abomasnow, too, was so hard to beat. Especially because it had Avalanche =____= took me at least ten minutes to finish that battle. Not to mention her Gym. It took me about twenty minutes to get through it. Stupid snowballs D:<
Elite Four Lorelei: I always thought she was quite intimidating DX She just looks so serious. With an evil look in her eye. Her Slowbro, like, Pryce's Dewgong (if I remember correctly) always used Rest. Then once I get my Raichu to use Thunder, look. Hyper Potion? Guuhh. I hate the Elite Four ;_____; In LeafGreen, she also gets a Piloswine. Ohmygawd, this was hell. EARTHQUAKE! Every single time, it hits! |: What luck the Elite has, right?
Elite Four Glacia: Well, I honestly never really payed attention to her. Though her Walrein kept using Blizzard and Rest. I DON'T KNOW WHY THESE ICE POKEMON KEEP USING REST. IT GETS ME SO PI SSED. Mhmm. And two Glalies? Give me a break, I've gone through Sidney and Phoebe already ;;

And also, I made banners :'D
[spoil]
froslassglalie.png
froslassglalie2.png

jynx.png

maoswine.png

walrein.png

sorry, they're ****.

And please upload the banners to your own ******* / PhotoBucket / whatever before adding it to the first post / sig. I don't want my bandwidth to get exceeded.
[/spoil]

mangaeyes

Lol Mr.Yoshi you just did the thing that anoys me the most...aaaanyway I have to ask, how did you get that oldy-style background it looks awesome I wish I could make banners as good as you!!

New topic:What typing would you like to see with Ice?
I would like to see a rock/ice type maybe a fossil pokemon thats like a Mammoth (more than Mamoswine)

AnimeMistress

May I join please? I like Ice-type because... Not only do I like water/ice types but, Ice types are 1 of the only types that can be super effective against dragon-types...

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Sorry for my inactivity, I've been really busy. Anyway, I'll add all the banners to the first post when I'm not feeling lazy, as well as the banners from the 4th club [which I owned]. As for AnimeMistress, please fix your post. One line = :/ So just make it longer, please.

Anyway, for the topics, I love Pryce. He's an old man, but you know, he's an awesome character. Even in the anime lol. As for Candice, I claimed her as my bishie! [Well, she'd be my Bishie if someone would update that thread every once in a while. Or if a certain someone PMed me back to give me custody over the thread, but y'know, things never work out in life. :/] I loved their gyms, though. They were so awesome! They were the most fun, by far.

As for the elite 4 members, I never liked them. I don't know why, but I just didn't. Lorelei was really easy to beat. [Or prima... what was her name again? Too confusing. @_@] Glacia was hard to beat at times, other times I'd breeze through her. It depended on the day. But two Sealos, or maybe it was one Sealo and Walrein... and she had 2 Glalies. She was boooring.

As for the other topic, I just want some more straight ice types. Glalie is cool, but I would appreciate some more mono-typed Pokes'. It's not really about the typing, i m o, but more of less the basis. I'd like a Sabertooth, a Yeti [a real yeti, not abomasnow], a Rockhopper Penguin [maybe Ice/Electric] and ... I"ll think of more later on.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
...That's still not one line. It's 3 lines long when you type it out, but once it's on the actual forum page, it doesn't stretch from one side to the other. A one liner, is one line, once it's been posted. I'd like it if all of the posts in this club could be at least two lines, actually. Two full lines. So, if you could make it two full lines, after you type it out, then you can join.

Anyway, I'll be adding all the banners to the first page tomorrow. I don't feel like doing it now lol. If anybody wants to submit any drawings or anything, feel free! ; D

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
What typing would you like to see with Ice?
lets see
More straight ice typers
ice/steel a frosty steel pokemon.
ice/dragon an icy dragon.
ice/rock a fossil pokemon found in ice cities and towns.
ice/fire l have absolutely no idea l would just be cool to see a fire/ice pokemon.
ice/bug An insect that lives in places like Snowpoint city, mabe in the trees.

mangaeyes

jynx8.png

Heres a picture I made of Jynx for anyone who wants to use it but please give me credit :)

New topic: Least Favourite Ice Attack?
Icy wind and Powder Snow...they're bascally the same thing and that anoys me...However maybe if I saw it in the anime my opinion would change but until then...

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Least Favourite Ice Attack?

i wish there were more ice type moves, there are only 12 compared to the!!!!!! it would make it easier to decide what move is my least favourite.

my least favourite would have to be haze and mist, they are probably the most pointless and under used moves, in other words those moves suck!

mangaeyes

my least favourite would have to be haze and mist, they are probably the most pointless and under used moves, in other words those moves suck!

Hhhmmm I agree but in competitive battling haze can be very useful. If someone uses swords dance for example and max's out there attack stat and gets ready to attack your doomed. If a brilliant ice pokemon uses haze before they attack there stats are reset and no maxed attack for them ^_^

Mr. Yoshi

Ohaiguize, it's me again.

And Alkaide, I find version one of the club. here it is :)!

Mhm. So now I'll answer the questions, I guess.

Least Favourite Ice Attack?
I'm not a competitive battler, so sorry if this was the wrong thing to pick XD I guess for me, it's Icy Wind. |: or maybe Powder Snow.

What typing would you like to see with Ice?
Is there an Ice-Steel? I'd like to see that XD It'd be like ... hard. But weakness to Fire o3o; ICE-BUG XD Some sort of icicle cockroach thing. XD I have sucky ideas.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
here is a banner made by Frezel if anyone wants to use it, just give credit to him.
iceclubbannerbyfrexel1mx0.png

i hope you all like it :)

mangaeyes

Can i join my avatar is a ice type arceus ;493;

erm...no it isn't...anyway I'm sure you can join just wait for Alkaide to add you :)

New topic: Out of Articuno and Regice, who does the best job of being an Ice type Legendary?
I sort of mean who represents ice types better? I think Articuno because its majestic and in gen 1. its the hardest bird to obtain imo.

Mr. Yoshi

erm...no it isn't...anyway I'm sure you can join just wait for Alkaide to add you :)
Because Alkaide would be stupid enough to add someone who just one-liner'd, right? -rolls eyes- Anyway, Alkaide's desicions.

Out of Articuno and Regice, who does the best job of being an Ice type Legendary?
Articuno, definately. Pokémon 2000 was just so awesome. I loved the part when they were, like, fighting with each other XD I found it freagin' awesome. Regice, on the other hand, never did much. I only saw it in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, after all. I must've missed some stuff.

mangaeyes

Yeah the regis kinda suck...The legendary trios went downhill after gen 2. I think they should have kept the elemental feel to it but thats just my opinion. I heard somehwere that Electabuzz, Magmar and Jynx were gonna be the legendary trio for gen 1 but they changed it at last minute so Moltres was stuffed in Victory Road (was meant to be found in the burnt down mansion) and Jynx was stuffed in a trade (was gonna be found in seafoam island).

Status
Not open for further replies.