• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ice Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyPalkia

*SP comes and hopes to save this thread from death*

I agree with you, Mr. E Goods. There really should be more Ice type Pokémon. Most of all, I hope there would be a lynx Pokémon that has the type Ice. It could be "single" or have an evo, and its ability could be something that boosts its speed and attack by one in hail. Its name could be nice (n + ice) Inex. If it had an evo, the evo's name could be Felix, just kidding, the name could be "Xesno" (Lynx's "x" + snow). Those're the best names I could think of now.

Btw, my name isn't on the list of the members of this club. Please, could you add me on the list when you have time, Alkaide?

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
yay this club is revived!!
so far the nominations are:
Jynx
Mamoswine
Dewgong
Glaceon
Frosslass
Snorunt

l think we need some more candidates so there needs to be nominations.
new topic:...........................................umm....l cant think of any at the moment. Mabe someone else could make one:/

ShinyPalkia

A new topic, I'll help you.

What do you think the Ice type Pokémon eat?

I think some of them eat grass and leaves (like Swinub + its evos). Pokémon like Glaceon and Walrein eat fish and maybe little Pokémon and eggs (like Magikarp and Swablu). In summer they might also eat fruits. That's what I think.

mangaeyes

Yeah this club is dying...wheres Alkaide?

What do you think the Ice type Pokémon eat?
Erm...Pokemon food? Joke. I think the same as ShinyPalkia. I don't like the idea of Pokemon eating Pokemon though.

D.I.G.

Pokemon Expert
Hello,can I join this club please?
I love Ice type pokemon especially Froslass,Ice and Ghost is an awesome combo.
D.I.G. stands for Dragon,Ice,Ghost which are my favourite types.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.