• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ice Type Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Username: Ryan7437
Why do you like Ice-Types?: BECAUSE: BEST. TYPE. EVER!
Date: 2-9-13

And can I claim Articuno?

GOOOD EVENING ICE LOVERS~
Username: Cobali
Why do you like Ice-Types?: They are unique and precious; my third favorite type from Dragon and Bug. They are also... very beautiful! :3
I shall warn you I may not be very active due to my limited access. Just gonna warn you now >~>
Date: 2/9/13. my bday almost. awwww yah.

Both accepted ~ Nice to see new members.

And can I claim Articuno?

Well, I don't really know much about claiming, but okay.

EDIT: Now there's a claiming section! Yay! I'm gonna go ahead and claim Cloyster. CLOYSTERS MEYN!!1

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So, now we're claiming stuff? really? lol
Oh well. Cloyster, huh? Is it any good? My firned used one on his team once, but I always just killed it off with some Special attack move.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Both accepted ~ Nice to see new members.

Well, I don't really know much about claiming, but okay.

EDIT: Now there's a claiming section! Yay! I'm gonna go ahead and claim Cloyster. CLOYSTERS MEYN!!1

Oh, thanks! And a claiming section? :3 is it possible that I claim Female Shiny Snorunt? :3 I mean.. I do like female Snorunts because of Froslass... and Snorunt is adorable....

And to answer the topic from a while ago; favorite ice type is Froslass, and Female Snorunt ... because they're epic, especially Froslass, I also love Walrein. (Did I spell that right? ;/), and Articuno. But... my other favorite ice style is Kyushiram.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of Froslass. I am currently using a shiny one on my Platinum walkthrough. Yay.
Walrein is awesome! Though, I have never trained one.. Thinking of doing it though, but I have no idea what's good/cool on a Walrein.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
is it possible that I claim Female Shiny Snorunt? :3

I did state in the Spoil section that alternate genders can't be claimed, your claim of a Shiny Snorunt is accepted!

I have a feeling Walrein would be very offensive. Maybe I'll check it's base stats...

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I think Walrein is average. It's quite bulky in RSE, and I have not battled any since then.
Wow.. I haven't battled a Walrein in 2 generations!

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Walrein_(Pokémon)
According to this, it's pretty good. Good HP, and good defenses, along with a usable Sp.attack stat.

Last edited:
I'm claiming GLACEON... It's one of the cutest of the Ice types, imo....

Cool though that we're claiming Ice-types now...lol

Username: Nyberg.Brandon
Why do you like ice pokemon? Im from canada nuff said....
Date joined: 2/13/13

Can I claim frosslass?

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Username: Nyberg.Brandon
Why do you like ice pokemon? Im from canada nuff said....
Date joined: 2/13/13

Can I claim frosslass?

Accepted!
EDIT: Though I don't really see why being from Canada would make you like Ice-Types...

Can I claim Froslass? If not an Abomasnow? Candice Signatures FTW!

Nyberg beat ya' to it, sadly. Though you can claim Abomasnow.

Also, I requested a banner for the club from Flower Paradise Graphics. So yay!

Oh, and all claims accepted. And another strike. Six strikes. Hope no-one ever gets up to that amount...

So... Beginning a topic. Do you like the shiny forms of Ice Types? I am not a big fan of Froslass as a shiny. Though I will most likely hunt it anyway... But I fell in love with shiny Kyurem.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well then, since everyone is now claiming Ice-Types, I might as well claim my fvery first Ice-Type trained on my Platinum file. My pretty little Weavile

Btw, who's Nyberg? That name sounds so norwegian!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, I get it. A new guy?
Well, welcome then. Nyberg-sama

Its not norweigen its swedish, and in canada there's lotts of snow, so im pretty sure this is where the ice types would live. #ifpokemonwherereal
but also ice types just are so chill. When I was into pokemon cards i had an ice type deck, with mamoswine, and frosslass and glalie, even had an articuno. I beat all my friends with it. :D I lost like once.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, there's a lot of snow in Norway too. If we got snowdays home from school every time it snowed outside, or was cold, everyday would be a snowday. lol

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
So... Bringing up a new topic, should there be more Ice-type Legendarys? I think there's only Regice, Articuno and Kyurem.

I think maybe another Ice Legendary would be cool, but if it got kinda like the dragons, not really.

So... Beginning a topic. Do you like the shiny forms of Ice Types?

EEDIT: Just noticed this... Well, two topics :3 The more the merrier!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.