• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ice Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
icetypeclubbanneropenin.png

Welcome the the chilling ice cavern of the ice type pokemon club, This club is for the ice type pokemon fans out there. The Ice Club will be a club not just for talk about ice pokemon but we will host actual competitive tournaments, learn all the teirs of all the awesome ice pokemon out there in competitive battling area. As long as its about ice types were all ears ^_^

Spr_FRLG_Lorelei.png
Club's authority
091.gif

club owner: eeveelover824
club co-owner: Yveltal96
club member helpers: TheDragonKnight, and Cyrius

small ice type club contest:

how many ice types do you think will be new to x and y? ends on worldwide launch October 12th

yveltal 7 new ice types
dirkac 6 new ice types
xYachu 5 new ice types
SiLeNtDeViL609 7 new ice types

115.gif
Rules
131.gif

1.) follow all sppf rules please you should know them ;)
2.) be kind to others can't get that straight
3.) stay on topic, do not talk about anything that doesn't pertain to ice pokemon
3.) no profanity language of any sort please this a fourm for all ages take that stuff off of serebii
4.) stay active please, we need to keep this club alive if you become inactive our club will never be here anymore
5.) no one liners! that is considered spam, if you do alot of one liners i will give you a strike without warning as well as no trolling or flamming of any kind
6.)to apply fill out the form in the html as well as the tournament will go as the same when hosted
7.) if you are inactive for awhile you will be removed from the list
8.) If you know your gunna become inactive please give me a date of when you are gunna be inactive so i know that your just busy so you don't get removed

156.gif
Strikes
053.gif

1st Strike: Warning
-2nd Strike: 24 hour Ban
-3rd Strike: 48 Hours Ban
-4th Strike: 3 Days Ban
-5th Strike: Week Ban
-6th Strike: Month Ban
-7th Strike: Permanent Ban

none yet and keep it this way thanks ;)

135.gif
460.gif

HTML:
 [I][B]I like to join the ice type pokemon club![/B]

[B]Username[/B]:
[B]Favorite Thing About Ice Types[/B]:
[B]Favorite Ice Pokemon:[/B]
[B]PO, PS, or WiFi?[/B]:
[B]PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC[/B]:[/I]

Memberslist
FairyWitch
Yveltal96
LordVader2719
Bleuumbreon
Adaptable Porygon-Z
Will5iam
OceanicLanturn
The DragonKnight
YourPermanentRecord631
BAP Blackjack
SuperDaikenki
Shayminslicker
saphirapwns
xYachu
Cyrius
Cosmic Fury
JediTom
Colorless-winter
Icepike717
Kanima
R2J
GandalfTheBlue7
silverhusky99
*GenerationThird
Apocalylpse Lucario
EnderDraconian7799
SiLeNtDeViL609
Winona
Deraj
Lucasjeha
Shiny Glaceon!
~Sea_Spirit~

053.gif
Ice Type Club Tournaments
584.gif

Mono Ice type Pokemon tournament
Requirements: showdown/wifi ( wifi will be cancelled if not enough for a bracket)
Single Battle tournament
use Ice type pokemon only
Uber pokemon are banned
do not use the combination of hail/snow warning and snow cloak that is banned and cheap!which obviously shows that snow cloak is banned
Please post confirmation that battle is done
All battles are done Wifi or PS
If wifi wonder launcher must be off please (depends if wifi is cancelled)

July 10th thru July 27th sign ups

Club Tournament Application

HTML:
B]Username[/B]:
[B]Tournament Name[/B]: 
[B]PS, PO, or WiFi name/FC (depends on tourney rules)[/B]:
[B]Time Zone[/B]

Spr_RS_Glacia.png
Club Approved Topics
362.gif

What is your favorite ice pokemon?
what gym leader/e4 member do you think was the best? why?
What ice new ice moves you like to see?
what is your favorite ice moves?
Favorite ice type pokemon from each generation?
what generation had the best ice pokemon?
Do think any ice pokemon will make it to OU teir?
What pokemon you think is the best to go with a hail storm team?
you think any new ice types will be in x and y?
Is there any other pokemon you think may of or should been ice?
what is your favorite ice type pokemon experiences?
what is your favorite ice legendary and why?
Do you think we should have a ice type starter?
do you think lot of people think ice is weak and underrated?
Do you think that there will be an Ice gym leader or an Ice Elite 4 in X and Y?
do you think ice type pokemon will change a bit in x and y? why?
do you think there will be any new ice type legendaries in x and y?
what would be your ice type team if you were a gym leader/elite four member? why?
what ice pokemon would you be and why?
What kind of non-animal/plant Ice types would you like to see in X&Y?
do you think there may be some new mega ice pokemon?why?

646.gif
Ice Pokemon Claims
461.gif

FairyWitch claims Glaceon
471.gif

Yvetal96 Weavile
461.gif

Adaptable Porygon Z claims Froslass
478.gif

LordVader2719 claims articuno
144.gif

Bleuumbreon claims Kyurem
646.gif

TheDragonKnight claims Spheal
363.gif

YourPermanentRecord631 claims Black Kyurem
646-black.gif

BAP Blackjack claims mamoswine
473.gif

Shayminlover123 claims Lapras
131.gif

xYachu claims Dewgong
087.gif

Saphirapawns claims Vanilluxe
584.gif

OceanicLanturn claims white Kyurem
646-white.gif

Will5iam claims swinub
220.gif

Cyrius claims arecus ice
493-ice.gif

R2J claims Glalie
362.gif

GandalfTheBlue7 claims Jynx
124.gif

silverhusky99 claims seel
086.gif

GenerationThird claims Walrein
365.gif

Apocalylpse Lucario claims regice
378.gif

EnderDraconian7799 claims snover
361.gif

SiLeNtDeVil609 claims beartic
614.gif

dirkac claims cubchoo
613.gif

Winona claims vanillite
582.gif

378.gif
Club Art
615.gif

Userbars:

icetypeclubowneruserbar.gif

icetypeclubcoowneruserb.gif

Beginner Rank bars:

you can use any of these userbars when you join to support the club just give credit to FairyWitch which is me i made them

icetypeclubbeginnerrank.gif

Master userbar can be obtained when you beat a tournament in first place you ge to choose what you want on your userbar :D

Link Buttons:

icetypeclubabamasnow.gif
icetypeclubarticunolink.gif
icetypeclubfroslasslink.gif
icetypeclubglaceonlink.gif

icetypeclubglalielink.gif
icetypeclubkyuremlink.gif
icetypeclublapraslink.gif
icetypeclubweavilelink.gif

l6t.gif
fba.gif
c3f.gif
tsht.gif

Credit to me FairyWitch if you use these link buttons thanks

Club Banners:
w01v.png

credit to Lucina Archaelis
Subspace Generate Graphics

j01.png

Credit to Brutaka
Brutaka's Fly High Request Shop

w3pq.jpg

Credit to Sworn Metalhead
Dædric Design ✠
351-snowy.gif
Ice Type Pokemon of the Week
473.gif

461.gif

Teir: UU
Recommend Nature(s): Jolly
Recommend Ability: Pressure
other Abilities: (DW) : Pick pocket
Recommend items: Life orb/choice band
Evs: 252 HP / 144 SpA / 112 Spe

Weavile is a beloved ice/dark pokemon its a very good pokemon for the UU teir. Weavile can be used in Overused teir but isn't recommend by smogon but still is very good if the set is good. This pokemon is very good at physical attack and speed which makes it a good sweeper. Weavile can fill a unique role with its stats and STABs. Its main goal is to defeat its opponents through speed and attack. there are at least two sets for the UU set and one for OU which the two sets are the sword dance and the physical attacker set. OU has the same physical attacker set.Depending on your set it serves its purpose but all lead to sweeping with speed.

Sword dance

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
Item: life orb
Evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Swords Dance
Ice Punch / Ice Shard
Night Slash
Low Kick

Physical Attacker

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
Item: Life orb/choice band
Evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Pursuit
Ice Shard
Low Kick
Ice Punch / Night Slash
September16th through September 24th

HTML:
My vote for ice type pokemon of the week
Vote:

New Vote Ice type

Walerien 3
Arceus-Ice 1
Rotom Frost 2
Note: please choose what you really want don't go by what is winning XD voting starts September 16th through September 24th

Glaceon NU teir
shelder LC teir ( just a water type but baby form of cloyster water/ice )
Lapras NU teir
Frosslass UU teir
Articuon NU teir

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
Sweet it's been approved ^_^ While I am co owner, I'll fill out a form anyways :p

HTML Code:
I like to join the ice type pokemon club!

Username: Yveltal96
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: I like the power behind them, and how they aren't usually expected, and an unprepared opponent shall perish :D
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Weavile for sure ^_^
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC:
Yveltal96

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sweet it's been approved ^_^ While I am co owner, I'll fill out a form anyways :p

HTML Code:

Username: Yveltal96
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: I like the power behind them, and how they aren't usually expected, and an unprepared opponent shall perish :D
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Weavile for sure ^_^
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS
Yveltal96

lol and you forgot something important in the form XD thats the funny part yve XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
what is your favorite ice moves?

Ice Shard for sure :p it allows you to finish up the battle nice and neat leaving no loose ends.

ice shards is a pretty cool move...i actually like the weather move hail as well abmasnow even he looks big and hairy we still love him XD

Yveltal96

A little more human
ice shards is a pretty cool move...i actually like the weather move hail as well abmasnow even he looks big and hairy we still love him XD

Why of course ^_^ Abomasnow is a fantastic Pokemon. With it's usually bad type combo, you wouldn't expect it to be such a good Pokemon!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Why of course ^_^ Abomasnow is a fantastic Pokemon. With it's usually bad type combo, you wouldn't expect it to be such a good Pokemon!

yeah as much i find him so ugly no offense he still a good pokemon i never ever look down on ice pokemon even if they look a bit funny i still love them ;) just like do with grass...

Yveltal96

A little more human
yeah as much i find him so ugly no offense he still a good pokemon i never ever look down on ice pokemon even if they look a bit funny i still love them ;) just like do with grass...

I personally think he looks like a bad *** :p
Also, while Weavile has a four times weakness to a common type, and has tons of other weaknesses, he still manages to be UU, which isn't half bad if I don't say so myself ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I personally think he looks like a bad *** :p
Also, while Weavile has a four times weakness to a common type, and has tons of other weaknesses, he still manages to be UU, which isn't half bad if I don't say so myself ;)

i personally like weavile actually but i still do love its pre evolution sneasal is so cute XD UU isn't a bad teir i would say either...

Yveltal96

A little more human
i personally like weavile actually but i still do love its pre evolution sneasal is so cute XD UU isn't a bad teir i would say either...

Sneasel is pretty cool >.< I was one of those dorky kids that would pretend to be a Pokemon with their friends and I used to pretend to be him >.>

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sneasel is pretty cool >.< I was one of those dorky kids that would pretend to be a Pokemon with their friends and I used to pretend to be him >.>

don't feel bad i have done that with alot of things when i was a kid its fine ;) i do love sneasal though wonder what new ice type we shall see in x and y :p

Yveltal96

A little more human
don't feel bad i have done that with alot of things when i was a kid its fine ;) i do love sneasal though wonder what new ice type we shall see in x and y :p

Now I don't feel so bad >.<
I hope that we get an Ice/Flying Pokemon. While it has a 4X weakness to SR, it could still be a fantastic mon design wise, and competitively given it gets the right stat spread

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Username:Adaptable Porygon-Z
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: The designs are beautiful, and pokemon like weavile and froslass are great in competitive battleing!
Favorite Ice Pokemon:Froslass
PO, PS, or WiFi?:ps and wifi(but I would need more ice types before i cound do mono ice on wifi)
PS- AP-Z, wifi- 3697 7994 6251

Congrats on the new club, eevee:)

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!

Username: OceanicLanturn
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: How cool they are (bad pun intended). I love their move viability as well. Running HP Ice or Ice Beam to slay dragons are far from rare. Also, I love Gray from Fairy Tail :p. It's off-topic, but after watching Fairy Tail, I love Ice Type more. And who no like Vanilluxe? 100% original and best design ever.
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Vanilluxe, 100% <3, not being sarcastic, jsut LOVEEEE IT. The Kyurem Formes (Black 'n' White) as well as Snorunt are some of my favorite Pokemon. I love Spheal and Lapras too.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS mainly, but PO. No weefee though.
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: [TBC]Lanturn for PO IIRC. For PS it goes by a variety of names :3

Yveltal96

A little more human

Username:Adaptable Porygon-Z
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: The designs are beautiful, and pokemon like weavile and froslass are great in competitive battleing!
Favorite Ice Pokemon:Froslass
PO, PS, or WiFi?:ps and wifi(but I would need more ice types before i cound do mono ice on wifi)
PS- AP-Z, wifi- 3697 7994 6251

Congrats on the new club, eevee:)

Username : bleuumbreon
Favorite Thing About Ice Types : their color and their looks specially glaceon ^_^
Favorite Ice Pokemon: glaceon/glalie
PO, PS, or WiFi?: ps
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: bleuumbreon

go freeze you opponent articuno!!

Username: OceanicLanturn
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: How cool they are (bad pun intended). I love their move viability as well. Running HP Ice or Ice Beam to slay dragons are far from rare. Also, I love Gray from Fairy Tail :p. It's off-topic, but after watching Fairy Tail, I love Ice Type more. And who no like Vanilluxe? 100% original and best design ever.
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Vanilluxe, 100% <3, not being sarcastic, jsut LOVEEEE IT. The Kyurem Formes (Black 'n' White) as well as Snorunt are some of my favorite Pokemon. I love Spheal and Lapras too.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS mainly, but PO. No weefee though.
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: [TBC]Lanturn for PO IIRC. For PS it goes by a variety of names :3

hey look new members! You're all accepted. I am the co owner, there are userbars in the OP for all of you if you would like, made by none other than Eeveelover824!

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Woot! Glad to be accepted, now, time to get started on the questions...

What is your favorite ice moves? (edited the capital letter W just for fun :p)
Ice Moves are... well, they're pretty much Pokemon's answer to dragons. Pshh, fairies are nothing considering how many dragons are x4 weak to ice. There are a few favorites of mine:

- Ice Beam: A great mashup between power and accuracy. I love how water types get it to beat up grass types, it's just super cool! (again, another attempt and a bad pun).
- Hidden Power [Ice]: Well not technically ice, HP Ice is a great asset to the competitive metagame. Team fears Landorus-T or Salamence or Garchomp? No problem! Scarfer + HP Ice = GG to dragons.
- Icicle Crash: This move... love it. Before Gen 5 (IIRC), there was only the very weak Ice Fang, whose 95 accuracy has caused many misses in my stand, and Ice Punch, which certain Ice types can't learn. Icicle Crash is a great physical asset for ice types to beat up some other Pokemon.
- Ice Shard: Gotta love this move, it's pretty cool. +1 Priority is a great asset and that's what makes Mamoswine beautiful great.

The Exalt

Original

Username: Will5iam ( soon I will be: The Exalt )
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: Their coolness. I love everything about ice types. I love the type combos, color schemes, how they kick butt, how they can kill dragon types. :p
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Glaceon, Lapras, Dewgong, and Froslass.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS and WiFi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PS: [THT] Will5iam FC: have to check

Last edited:

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I like Haze, most people don't expect it, and then all the stat increases they have are gone. Clear smog is used a lot more though.XD I also like Icicle spear, as Bluumbreon said. Cloyster can do so much with it .

Status
Not open for further replies.