• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ice Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
I like to join the ice type pokemon club!

Username: Will5iam ( soon I will be: The Exalt )
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: Their coolness. I love everything about ice types. I love the type combos, color schemes, how they kick butt, how they can kill dragon types. :p
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Glaceon, Lapras, Dewgong, and Froslass.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS and WiFi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PS: [THT] Will5iam FC: have to check
You are accepted!

I do enjoy haze as well. It's annoying especially for boosting sweepers

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I enjoy the secondary typing for froslass. It lets it block rapid spin and further annoy your opponent with pain split and so on >.<

Me too. I don't use pain split. Spikes, destiny bond, Ice beam and Shadow ball. Focus sash and cursedbody. She is a Kamekazi lead XD I usually keep her in and use spikes until brought down to focus sash, then destiny bond. Sometimes I attack first and then can get rid of two pokémon XD

yep haze is exceptionally awesome....when people finish their set up and are about to attack and you use haze......omg......you kinda ruined all their patience.....

It happened to me loads of times XD

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
I enjoy the secondary typing for froslass. It lets it block rapid spin and further annoy your opponent with pain split and so on >.<

yeah froslass is kinda amazing....can survive for too long.....

It happened to me loads of times XD

gets annoying if you are not having one..... and your opponents uses haze on you......

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
You should have told me you made an Ice Type club.

Username: LordVader2719
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: They're the most beautiful Pokémon ever designed, and just about everything else is to be loved. Except Vanilluxe: it's not good to play with one's food.
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Glaceon
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: LordVader2719 (PS), 2065 9430 5732 (WiFi)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You should have told me you made an Ice Type club.

Username: LordVader2719
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: They're the most beautiful Pokémon ever designed, and just about everything else is to be loved. Except Vanilluxe: it's not good to play with one's food.
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Glaceon
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: LordVader2719 (PS), 2065 9430 5732 (WiFi)

sorry >.< i know your the old leader of black ice too epic fail lol welcome to the club though ;) accepted as well as the other new members :)

edit: also everyone we need to start out our claims and i will be starting the ice type pokemon of the week soon...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What are claims, if I may ask? XD

we all can claim a ice type pokemon like the other clubs do with type...glaceon was taken by me and yve already claimed weavile unless he changes...all other ice type pokemon are ready to be claimed :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Right, I see. I would like to claim Froslass if that is ok:)

yes you can claim froslass everyone else that hasn't claimed just post in the thread and ill add it for you ;)

Username: Will5iam ( soon I will be: The Exalt )
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: Their coolness. I love everything about ice types. I love the type combos, color schemes, how they kick butt, how they can kill dragon types. :p
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Glaceon, Lapras, Dewgong, and Froslass.
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: PS: [THT] Will5iam FC: have to check

not sure if yev saw this but accepted as well

so another topic: who is your favorite ice leader/e4 member?

omg i love lorelei i can't get over her...she so beautiful and talented...her way of handling ice pokes is amazing...lets go 1st gen ^_^

Adaptable Porygon-Z

yes you can claim froslass everyone else that hasn't claimed just post in the thread and ill add it for you ;)

so another topic: who is your favorite ice leader/e4 member?

omg i love lorelei i can't get over her...she so beautiful and talented...her way of handling ice pokes is amazing...lets go 1st gen ^_^

Yay. Thank you :) I like Brycen. He looks cool ( pun intended) and his Gym was by far the best I have ever seen. He is also a pretty awesome Actor :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yay. Thank you :) I like Brycen. He looks cool ( pun intended) and his Gym was by far the best I have ever seen. He is also a pretty awesome Actor :)

yeah brycen is a pretty cool guy i did love his gym it reminded me about candice gym as well...that was like a maze XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I found candice's gym a lot more difficult that Brycen's. The slide at the end was icing on the cake for me :)

your absolutely correct on that i found the snowballs annoying >.< but brycen was really cool with all the sliding reminded me of actually pryce >.> just think about it...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That is true, and the names are alike XD If I ever had a pokémon gym it would be based around brycen's gym for definate. :)

yeah ^_^ i wouldn't be a gym leader i would be a elite four member like lorelei she just awesome person...she been my favorite pokemon character besides grass gym leader erika...

Username: The DragonKnight
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: They're cool. Ice ice baby.
Favorite Ice Pokemon: ;144;
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC:
The DragonKnight

Status
Not open for further replies.