• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ice Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
HTML Code:
I like to join the ice type pokemon club!

Username: Shaymin303
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: I like how they make the Dragon types "chill"
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Articuno
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PS and Wifi
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC:
Shayminlover123 FC:3740 7370 7605

welcome to the club shaymin accepted let me know what ice type you like to claim

Username: Saphirapwns (Being changed to Saph~~ I think not sure if 1 ~ or 2 ~s)
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: Los colores es muy bueno.
Favorite Ice Pokemon: Glaceon cause eeveelutions are awesome
PO, PS, or WiFi?: PO/PS no wifi still :c
PS: Saph PO: [TSS]Saph <-- way to lazy to change it

welcome to the club accepted let me know what ice type you like to claim

My vote for ice type pokemon of the week
Vote: Shellder

sure thing ill add your vote to the front...

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!

Username: xYachu
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: I like their color, and their abilities are so neat and I love it when they get a pokémon fozen >:3
Favorite Ice Pokemon: I think... Glaceon or Lapras.
PO, PS, or WiFi?: Wifi?
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: Yachi/Mimi dB Fc for now I will us this one, but I will change to bw 2 probably soon. (Niw I'm using soulsilver...) 3139 - 7896 - 1164

If you saw my fail before I edited this... Awakward :p

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

xYachu:
I really like their color, it seems so sparkly and their attacks are ao neat! So strong, they are loveable and I really adore them. I am still putting a decent ice team together though :p. :
I think Glaceon or Lapras:
PO, PS, or WiFi?: I think Wifi?

make sure to fill the whole form correctly please as well as copy and paste it thanks your half way there...once you fix ill add you to the list

also these two ice trainers need to post or you will be removed from inactivity

Will5iam
Oceanic Lantern

edit: yes shaymin ill have you claim lapras :) that is fine...

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
So awkward u saw my fail xD! Yeah I edited it....

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So awkward u saw my fail xD! Yeah I edited it....

its fine much better accepted :) welcome to the club let me know what pokemon you like to claim as well as all art everyone is free to use as well to support our club just make sure to give credit all art was by me btw...as our next voting takes place for the next ice pokemon of the month this time its baby pokemon week XD

edit:

also new topic guys: what is your favorite ice legendary and why?

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
its fine much better accepted :) welcome to the club let me know what pokemon you like to claim as well as all art everyone is free to use as well to support our club just make sure to give credit all art was by me btw...as our next voting takes place for the next ice pokemon of the month this time its baby pokemon week XD

edit:

also new topic guys: what is your favorite ice legendary and why?

Glad to hear thatxD. Mhm, I guess I'm going for Dewgon :D want to claim him ^ ^. Does anything happen if you claim a pokémon? Sorry, first time joining a club :p. Am I supposed to votw here or do you always make a new thread? Well thanks for acceptingme :D That's really awesome that you created all of them! :3

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Dewgong* I am a mess... <.< Sorry

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Glad to hear thatxD. Mhm, I guess I'm going for Dewgon :D want to claim him ^ ^. Does anything happen if you claim a pokémon? Sorry, first time joining a club :p. Am I supposed to votw here or do you always make a new thread? Well thanks for acceptingme :D That's really awesome that you created all of them! :3

your welcome and no you just claim a pokemon you like thats it ^_^ ill add dewgong and nope on the front i have it we do one ice pokemon per week to shine and learn about them competitively...you vote in this thread the choices are on the front and thank you i do own a art shop here on serebii as well ;)

edit: as well make sure to hit your edit button never double post please ;)

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
your welcome and no you just claim a pokemon you like thats it ^_^ ill add dewgong and nope on the front i have it we do one ice pokemon per week to shine and learn about them competitively...you vote in this thread the choices are on the front and thank you i do own a art shop here on serebii as well ;)

edit: as well make sure to hit your edit button never double post please ;)

Oh I see :eek:. Mhm.. I vote for shelder :3.

My favorite legendarie... I think it's Articuno, because I think it's awesome how it's a combo of ice and fly, making ice types neutral against it even though it's still partly fly type. Kyurem is also awesome, but I prefer Articuno's design a bit more :3.

Yeah, sorry about that, don't know why, but the edit buttom didn't want to work. My phone has been acring quite weird lately...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh I see :eek:. Mhm.. I vote for shelder :3.

My favorite legendarie... I think it's Articuno, because I think it's awesome how it's a combo of ice and fly, making ice types neutral against it even though it's still partly fly type. Kyurem is also awesome, but I prefer Articuno's design a bit more :3.

Yeah, sorry about that, don't know why, but the edit buttom didn't want to work. My phone has been acring quite weird lately...

ill add it but make sure to use the form we have that on the front as well XD and i like articuno as well such a beautiful pokemon and the first ice legendary pokemon...also yeah the fourms are not friendly with double posts so be very careful you can get infracted its all rules are located on the serebii fourms opening...

Last edited:

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Glaceon needs Ice Body since Snow Cloak (as well as similar abilities) is banned. If you use Smogon rules, anyway. Even then, I think Ice Body is better.

I really like the Choice Scarf set. Favorite Pokémon + Favorite Item = Awesome!

I haven't really used Glaceon very much, but here's the set I have:
Nature: Calm
252 HP, 4 Sp. Atk, 252 Sp. Def
Bbility: Ice body
Item: Leftovers
-Blizzard
-Barrier
-Hidden Power Ground
-Mirror Coat

After using Barrier once, Glaceon's Special Defense will be targeted (that's the plan, anyway). With the given EV spread, special attacks shouldn't do too much. They will however hurt the opponent after using Mirror Coat. Hidden Power is for coverage, and Blizzard is Blizzard.

what is your favorite ice legendary and why?
What all is there? Articuno, Regice, and Kyurem? Am I missing anything? Kyurem is obvious the best, seeing as it ranges from BL to Uber, depending on the forme. It also has my favorite type combination. However, Articuno is adorable, and is thus my favorite. I used it in an NU team with Substitute and Toxic. It was amazing.

GandalfTheBlue7

Username: GandalfTheBlue7
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: They wreck
Favorite Ice type: If I really have to pick, Jynx. She's a freaking sassy black lady for heaven's sake! (not anymore :( she's purple)
PO, PS, or Wifi: Wifi
PO, PS, or Wifi name and FC: I honestly don't know but my White friend code is 4685-6410-0293.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Username: GandalfTheBlue7
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: They wreck
Favorite Ice type: If I really have to pick, Jynx. She's a freaking sassy black lady for heaven's sake! (not anymore :( she's purple)
PO, PS, or Wifi: Wifi
PO, PS, or Wifi name and FC: I honestly don't know but my White friend code is 4685-6410-0293.

welcome to the club accepted, make sure please to claim your pokemon and there is artwork on the front of the club that you are free to use to for avertisement...

also really snow cloak is banned i didn't know that actually 0_0 that why forslass was a horrible tease in the hail then when i played someone a long time ago when i started my guild...that one i didn't know for some reason...is it say that on smogon list? seems like im having trouble still accessing the site...

Yveltal96

A little more human
welcome to the club accepted, make sure please to claim your pokemon and there is artwork on the front of the club that you are free to use to for avertisement...

also really snow cloak is banned i didn't know that actually 0_0 that why forslass was a horrible tease in the hail then when i played someone a long time ago when i started my guild...that one i didn't know for some reason...is it say that on smogon list? seems like im having trouble still accessing the site...

You didn't know that? Glaceon used to be like Uber because of it or something like that. Since the ability was banned, it became NU

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You didn't know that? Glaceon used to be like Uber because of it or something like that. Since the ability was banned, it became NU

nope i never new that but that explains why snow cloak on froslass is annoying now XD but yeah crap happens now i know >.> but yeah my favorite legendary though would be still articuno just cauz im a old gen person and i love its design :)

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
Smogon hates evasion and will ban it if they can. I think they mostly banned it, and Sand Veil, because everything that has it now also has another (and for the most part better) ability.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Smogon hates evasion and will ban it if they can. I think they mostly banned it, and Sand Veil, because everything that has it now also has another (and for the most part better) ability.

i see i never new that all that time on smogon too -_________________________- i really need to read more when smogon gets back up...thank you vader for letting me know though :) also im not sure if you noticed but we voting again for the next ice type pokemon for the week its on the front ^_^ also that glaceon is a solid set...

GandalfTheBlue7

If this wasn't already expected, I claim Jynx

For Ice type legendaries...
While I value Regice's simplistic design and its odd movepool, Articuno is the coolest (no pun intended) in my opinion, for a few reasons. I like how its defenses are so high without it being incredibly slow and powerless, and it just looks awesome. Suicune is basically an ice type with its movepool, and I would choose it if it wasn't actually a water type.

My vote for ice type pokemon of the week
Vote: smoochum

Last edited:

deh74

Seine Majestät

Username: deh74
Favorite Thing About Ice Types: I live in New England, a region of the united states that us typically very cold in the winter. Because of this it us basically a requirement that I like I've types. Also they are all cool looking and beat dragons..
Favorite Ice Pokemon: glaceon, cloister, glalie, snorunt
PO, PS, or WiFi?: ps, but I still need to make an account
PO, PS, or WiFi name and FC: none yet

I'd like to claim glalie and vote for snorunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.