• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IceDragon Adoption Shop

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
here you go

X-mas3.gif

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b393/IceDragon05/X-mas3.gif

R

rokin raquaza

thanx, loads, check ur banner shop, ive requested something, can i have a X-mas Mudkip, if u cant do it ill have eevee, (or both)

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
Christmas Blaziken please!

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
Thanks! 10limit

May i ave a X-MAS Cyndaquil,Quilava and Typhlosion IceDragon???Why?Cuz im going to make an evoloution animation of'em...ty

A

Arcanine Apocolipse

Could you do an:

Xmas Egg > Xmas Growlithe > Xmas Arcanine

Evolution chain, please? I think it'd look cool!

thankyou Ice...you perfected the thing that i tried to do 1 hr ago...u truly are the Chosen One!

Kaimorse

Sorry it took so long, but thanks for Volbeat and Illumise! What are the new year sprites going to look like? Can I order my New years Volbeat and Illumise early? Thanks.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
ok it coming up soon i have other stuff to do now ok

Waiting list

1.Bandana Guy Dale- New Year Volbeat and Illumise
2.The General of Terror- New Year Minun