• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IceDragon Fusion Sprites

How Are My Fusion Sprites

• Bad

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Good

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Awesome

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
ok im fixing it

but Scizard head have to stay like that because charizard have a big head

Edit-
untitledac2.gif

EDIT-
gardredrilllc0.gif

Last edited:

yazzel

fear the elements!!!
congrats by making this work they are really good only the charizard head but i suggest your fixing it right now

splat

On the beedrill / gardevoir, it looks like the head is twisted, as if it's looking over it's shoulder. But the needles go OVER it's bottom body, so it looks quite odd.
Oh wait, messed up >.< I thought the thing on it's chest was the shoulder of his left (our right) arm. In that case, it's a pretty good sprite :) It just needs some reshading on that chest thing, because it has the shading on top, while the light source is it.

TiagoGR

Rookie Spriter
Now I see that you can scratch, but why didn't you do so on the Charizard/Scizor one? That would make it much better. Same thing with the other ones except the Scizor/Goukazaru, which is good but could be better with more Goukazaru.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Your fusions are really really good!
Keep up the good work!

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Now I see that you can scratch, but why didn't you do so on the Charizard/Scizor one? That would make it much better. Same thing with the other ones except the Scizor/Goukazaru, which is good but could be better with more Goukazaru.

ok im fixing it

Mari_Mudkip

Still likes Mudkips
It looks funny now. Why? The neck looks broken. I saw someone make a Char/Scyther fusion, and didn't make it look so akward, but that was because it didn't have the char head. But still, you could try tinkering with a copy, and try to make it look better.

Because it seriously is not the best. Maybe you should have tried a RSEFRLG sprite for the head :/

And tbh the second sprite is pretty simple. Good, but simple.

Yeah I agree

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
here more

http://i17.*******.com/315l7br.gif- this one was kinda hard to make

http://i18.*******.com/2rz9flt.gif- i like this one

http://i15.*******.com/3zk5dw9.gif made this on for a contest on a different forum

Yami Ryu

Only one thing I'm gonna say, is that your Scizard now looks deformed, again :/ how about you scratch a charizard head, or give it a neck? Even Scizor has a neck, the head of Charizard just.. doesn't fit onto Scizor with a neck as long as you had, but then again it doesn't fit with NO neck.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
i got one with a neck but people keep on saying the neck is too long .. then i madeit shorter ..... and they said it look funny with a neck so i took it off .....

anyway what u think about my new 3 fusion i made