• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IceDragon New Request Shop

OgLoc187

Salamence Master
Can i please have a Typhlosion and Metang fusion please?

X

XD:KIRLIA

OKIE DOKIE then
well can i have a banner for pokemon XD?i want shadow lugia in the middle,and 1 Gardevoir at each bottum corner and the phase Pokrmon XD going around lugia in a circle (not animation just shape it)

N

NickTheDude

Can i work here cuz sometimes i get bored examples in my sprite thread...

SlushIce

Lord of cold drinks
can you do a fusion of sealeo and cradily? thenks

S

Stop_Snitchin

whoa...yes..mmm....oh the request!

I want a squirtle recolored red...stop....because its cold...give him hard nipples...I'm naughty....give him really hard nipples please!!

AND CAN I HAVE DOO DOO COMING OUT HIS SHELL!!!!

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
can i work here ID here are examples
Raiamence.png

Pikadoom.png

SneaselReC.png

Pikarak.png

Cuppet.png

TheThing.png

MyTrainerCard.png

BrockRecolor.png

TamagotchiBanner2.png

PkmnLeaderCharlie.png

MistyvsSharon.png

B

brockman5

Hey Id Long time, um Hi everybody i am the Co - Owner of this shop and I can do mixes, recolors, Mysterious Dungeon (md) sprites (tell which way you want it to face)
(left, forwards lower left, forward upper left , backwards, backwards upper right, backwards lower right, backwards upper left, backwards lower left, right) Thats a lot <<<!
I can do Md sleep sprites, Md taunt sprites, Md mixes (Max. four pokemon min. 2 pokmon, chose your base pokemon (base includes the four max count). I Elemental Eggs (Chose a type, No two eggs will look a like), Pokemon eggs (Select pokemon and egg will resemble pokemon in egg form) Pokemon Trainer Mixes....Tell me if I forgot anything Id well I have to get off so Bye!!:D

Itachi16

Mangekyou Master
Can I work here? I can do just about everything.
Examples: Trainer Cards:
exTC2.png
exTC3.png

Recolors
brendanrecolr.png
HawaiianBeauty.png
),

White-Be-Gone: do u need an example?
Fusions:
ShinySwampertales.png

I can also do Coordinatr Cards, but I'll need time for an example.

Last edited:

Poliwhirl

IceDragon said:
King Poliwhirl

Yes u can Work Here but What Examples u Want me to Put on the First page

Edit- Here you go
poliwhirlchaos4av.gif

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/246/poliwhirlchaos4av.gif

sandragon13

Here You go- http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/3405/backside3pw.png

XD:KIRLIA

No Sorry U Still Need to work on some of your Stuff

I can do Trainer Cards, Co-ordinater Cards, Magma, Aqua, Rocket, Neo Rocket Cards, Mixes, Egged Pokemon, Eggs, Recolours, Banners and More i will Edit this soon