• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*IceDragon Sprite Shop*

What Do You Think Of My Sprites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
Yeesh......today it was POURING outside! On my bus ride home frum school, the windows were OPEN! There were no seats left so I had 2 have a window seat with the bus attendant :( and it poured on ME! Finally she saw it and closed it.

YEA! I have another nu buddy! I will now add ID 2 my buddy list.

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
I have 2 go every1...homework -_-;; Bye guys!

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
or may b not........my moms not watching me so I'll just get the sprites frum u. Thanx again!

Later, actully, can u make cyndamance's wing smaller? Thanx

Last edited:
H

HyperShadowJR

Can i have a Chigusa overworld trainer sprite... if ya dont know who she is... shes the girl withe the hitmontop in 2 hits and a miss episode...

thnx in advance

I

IlovCharmander

can i have a angel and demon charizard mix together plz!

I

IlovPikachu

can i have an banner of ash and pikachu an a pokeball in the middle

Text- i choose you

Status
Not open for further replies.