• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*IceDragon Sprite Shop*

What Do You Think Of My Sprites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rod

TC expert
shinneymeowth001 said:
Did you nned a backround from me? what are the backrounds?
ther is a nother shop now post it there (there are no background you either provided or decribe it)

The new shop is on my sig

S

shinneymeowth001

OK, FROM THAT LINK ON YOUR FIRST PAGE THAT HAS ALL THE DIFFERENT CARDS, ON THE FIRT PAGE THE THIRD ONE WITH A CASTFORM AND SALEMENCE, HAS THE NAME "ZANE" ON IT. Ohh, can I change my badges? I want the badges from misty,tate&liza,norman,whitney,wallace, koga,the pink shell badge, and the silver battle pike symbol. Ohh, can i have a PLUSLE with my other 5 pokemon?
;311; :pLEASE?

Anton

Red Cheat Master
Hi again Im going to be doing a new pokemon game type thing and i need some sprites for new pokemon in my pokedex so here are the first ones I would like you to pleased do

1. Spinut ( aspinning nut pokemon)
2. Spibrance a spinning branch ( a branch with a point at the bottom to spin on with branchesd as arms and legs)
3.Spitree ( a tree with a point at the bottom to spin on)
4.Salandra a salamander
5.salamandra its basically the same as salandra but its standing on its hind legs and has a bigger tail.
6.Salandaria A salamander with wings a big dragon type mouth and a bigger tail then salamandra
7. Tadpolite a tadpole basically
8. Tadpolian a frog with a tail
9.Frogra its a frog really

i have not been specific because i wish to have something thats not how i suspected.

Status
Not open for further replies.