• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*IceDragon Sprite Shop*

What Do You Think Of My Sprites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyXD

Good Night!
I migth not be specific enough but can you make me blue trainer card with an Absol, a Salamence, a Gardevoir, a Swellow, a Manetric, and a Swampert.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
KirbyXD said:
I migth not be specific enough but can you make me blue trainer card with an Absol, a Salamence, a Gardevoir, a Swellow, a Manetric, and a Swampert.

it coming up ok

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
Can I have 3 mor things plz? ( Sorry for the busyness -_-;; )
#1: Can I have a cyndaquil with salamance wings? (can u make a dex entry outta it? Write anything about it.) New pkmn's name: Cyndamance HT: 1'7'' WT: 15 lbs

#2: Same thing as above cept use a Typhlosion! ( Make sure he has salamance wings.) New pkmn's name: Typhlomance HT: 5'7'' WT: 76 lbs

#3: Remember my ol' quilava 1? Well, change his name frum Quilava to Lavamance. HT: 3'0'' WT: 42 lbs

Thanx!

Last edited:

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
KirbyXD said:

here you go it not done yet

I need your

IDNO
Name for TC
Trainer sprite for trainer card
what badges u want on it

KirbyXD

shinybluemew12- wow that a lot of work. IT COMING UP SOON

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
I will wait 2! Besides, I AM the patient type unless the request lasts 4 3 days or so. Then, I'll get hot-headed. I won't post but I'll go CRAZY in my house. If I get 2 cuckoo or so I'll post, but it WON'T be good. *waits*

KirbyXD

Good Night!
Um...I want KirbyXD on it, as for the sprite I don't know...and the badges put all the badges from Hoen please. Thank you!

KirbyXD

Good Night!
shinybluemew12 said:
I will wait 2! Besides, I AM the patient type unless the request lasts 4 3 days or so. Then, I'll get hot-headed. I won't post but I'll go CRAZY in my house. If I get 2 cuckoo or so I'll post, but it WON'T be good. *waits*
You are just cockoo for Cocoa Puffs!!

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
KirbyXD said:
Um...I want KirbyXD on it, as for the sprite I don't know...and the badges put all the badges from Hoen please. Thank you!

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GET A KIRBY SPRITE IF U HAVE 1 THAT WILL BE HELPFUL

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
KirbyXD: My mom doesnt want me 2 have cocoa puffs. As a result, I hardly have cereal :(

So IceDragon, (can I call u ID?) wanna b friends?

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
IceDragon: My ol' quilava 1 is on pg. 7

PS KirbyXD, sure I'll put u on my buddy list.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
shinybluemew12 said:
KirbyXD: My mom doesnt want me 2 have cocoa puffs. As a result, I hardly have cereal :(

So IceDragon, (can I call u ID?) wanna b friends?

Yea ok call me ID

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
*computer sound* Now adding KirbyXD 2 buddy list.........still doesnt have a response from ID if he wants 2 b friends *computer sez that in a robotic voice* Hey guys, 2 things, call me sbm or sbm12 and did u know that I'm a girl? But I'm a tomboy! Heh....

Last edited:

KirbyXD

Good Night!
I knew you were a girl which is cool cuz of your style. Sorry but I'm researching on Ares god of war. I shall add you to my buddy list.

Status
Not open for further replies.