• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*IceDragon Sprite Shop*

What Do You Think Of My Sprites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
Can u make me a quilava with salamance wings? ( Sorry, not exactly a fusion -_-;; ) Then, can u make a dex entry outta it? Thanx!

Rod

TC expert
IceDragon said:
sorry for the D-post

Here it is it look funny because i didn't have a goos enough sprite to make it look good

Ash

Hope you like it

******request r still open**********
Hey thanks it's really cool but if you want a jak image chek it here: Jak Image

I

IlovPikachu

Kool Sprites can i have

Get a Ghost eeg and a Pikachu mix with charmeleon Plz

PokemonInferno

Poor Torchic
Trainer Card please?(I know i have one I just want another one)

Name:Tommy
Trainer Sprite:http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8324/bruno5qx.png(If you can put it)
Pokemon:Charizard,Dragonite,Walrein,Manetric,Sharpedo,Muk
Pokemon by Trainer: Dragonite
Template:A Fire background
Badges:Hoenn ones (if can)

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Ok everyone i will post all ya request on saturday because i have something to do today and i have a football game tommorrow. Sooooo all the request will be post on saturday

PokemonInferno

Poor Torchic
sure i'll wait

Status
Not open for further replies.