• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*IceDragon Sprite Shop*

What Do You Think Of My Sprites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eglice said:
I wasn't able to do it look too good, but here is what i was able to do..
charihunter1vy.png

If you don't like maybe you could wait IceDragon or Rod does a better one.. :p
well its cool could you make the sprite black pls and can i have a mix of venusaur and lugia pls black too

Hey Icedragon ol' buddy.....can you make me a banner wit all three starter pokemon in like a red vortex?With the Text sayin FIRE STARTERS?That would be so cool.

L

Latias Fanatic

may i have a battle scene with may as the trainer and anything else as long its funny

So....IceDragon are you up to the challenge of doing my request????I hope you are.......HAHAHAHHA......gl
(good luck)

L

Latias Fanatic

can you hire me im also a tc Expert
here are some samples
tcs.jpg

these arent my good ones

Rod

TC expert
Typhlo said:
Hey Icedragon ol' buddy.....can you make me a banner wit all three starter pokemon in like a red vortex?With the Text sayin FIRE STARTERS?That would be so cool.
FireStarters.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/coco92/FireStarters.png
That's the best I colud do but maybe ID can do a better job and I think it's too big

badwolf42 said:
can you hire me im also a tc Expert
here are some samples
tcs.jpg

these arent my good ones
No, those are stolen and modified infact my TC is in there and there .jpg. if you can show me some of your origianal work and .png maybe

Last edited:
I'd like a banner please.
Pics: Arbiter(On the right)
Master chief(Left)
Text: In big letters The Shadow is coming
In small letters. But will they be ready?

Thanks

♠Jamie♠

Or Me, Icedragon Knows Me, Not to Pull Strings Or anything, There's A Link to My shop In my Sig, And I Have My Own Sprites In Mys Sig

So, Hows my banner going? Not to rush you or anything..

N

NeoCrisis873

hey guys im new n i wuz wonderin if i could get a trianer card plz so i can post it in my sig; plz +ty

D

DeadlyMighty

tell them whay you wanat on it, like the pokemon...trinaer sprite...background..name nad stuffs.i was in your position once, but im better now! *smiles*

N

NeoCrisis873

name- Neo
pokemon- sceptile; metagross; gyrados; swellow; aggron; camerupt
badges- all hoenn
id-58664
sprite- lance (elite 4 dragon guy)

ty ahead of time

N

NeoCrisis873

sry 4 dp but bkrd. orange pleez

o n how do i get a custom avtar? sry but im new :-D

L

Latias Fanatic

may i have a battle scene with may as the trainer and anything else as long its funny

Status
Not open for further replies.